Is basketballmaxxing the way to go for sports?

no clue

no clue

Professional Thugmaxxer (Mulatto)
Been contemplating what sport I should focus on and which one would be most helpful for looksmaxxing.

These two sports are football (american football) and basketball. Of course football is the chad sport but basketball is what I'm currently better at. I know it may be a little late for me for height gains but basketball should be able to increase my height with extensive play.
So I'm leaning towards basketball.

What do yall think?

Please tell me about anyone who plays bball or football on the forum.

@Lebron_James

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chefdomino, Intheendiwillwin and wollet2
Solution
chefdomino
Been contemplating what sport I should focus on and which one would be most helpful for looksmaxxing.

These two sports are football (american football) and basketball. Of course football is the chad sport but basketball is what I'm currently better at. I know it may be a little late for me for height gains but basketball should be able to increase my height with extensive play.

What do yall think?

@Lebron_James
basketballs not gonna make you taller klinefelter just do football and in the off season join track for sprints (boosts HGH), although since I can tell you are a low T 80 pounder maybe you should start...
Football all the way bro come on be serious

• +1
Reactions: aber and no clue
if faggotry was an olympic sport you would win gold medal

• JFL
Reactions: beebeem_

What do yall think?

@Lebron_James
If you aren't 6'5+ your chances of making it in basketball is already slim. The new era of ball demands 6'6 - 7ft demigods like Victor Chet and Jokic so you better be a freak athlete like Ja/Edwards or a effecient shot creator.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: no clue
If you aren't 6'4+ your chances of making it in basketball is already slim. The new era of ball demands 7ft demigods like Victor Chet and Jokic so you better be a freak athlete like Ja/Edwards or a Effecient Shot creator
this guy doesnt care about making it
he wants to play bball for the height increase
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Hmm...
said the fag who wants to do sports to looksmax
im a god to u subhuman
keep coping nigga. No body here said that I was only looksmaxxing in/for sports. Read the thread you dumb ass nigga.

There is such thing as also doing sports for fun. That's a part of it as well. Have fun in your basement.

this guy doesnt care about making it
he wants to play bball for the height increase
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Bro I didn't even read his full post, this nigga is crazy :lul:

If you aren't 6'5+ your chances of making it in basketball is already slim. The new era of ball demands 6 - 7ft demigods like Victor Chet and Jokic so you better be a freak athlete like Ja/Edwards or a effecient shot creator.
Football gives a better chance so go all in. Do track and field when football isn't in season.

• +1

What do yall think?

@Lebron_James
I’m too short for basketball

• So Sad
basketball because people can see u and there is more focus on you when you have the ball
It wont grow your height tho lol
Only tall people are good at basketball therefore it created a stereotype that if you play basketball you will grow up to be tall (because most short people quit in middle school because of height difference)

• +1
If you can, play football, hella fun and the atmosphere has an esoteric positive effect on test.

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01, looks>books and no clue
grind hard for football bro u can do so much more with just athleticism and also u will increase test bcs of cheerleaders, student section etc.
Also football=chad sport

• +1
Reactions: aber and no clue

What do yall think?

@Lebron_James
basketballs not gonna make you taller klinefelter just do football and in the off season join track for sprints (boosts HGH), although since I can tell you are a low T 80 pounder maybe you should start running marathons.

Solution