DarkWanderer

Banned
Senior not freshman

Not really

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar, tombradylover, Deleted member 60051 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and DarkWanderer
If you’re new at the uni it might be hard to join social circles because they’ll be closed off by senior year
Im not new, im 21 and I haven’t really gone to campus until recently. I will Elias De Poot ascend then will try my best.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051
bumperino

Weren't you claiming to be 21 in another thread? How old are you?

no it isnt you dummy

• +1
Reactions: DarkWanderer
I am 21. I am talking about the future.
i don't think its a big deal. Not many ppl ask you your age in college and honestly I wish i was a bit older than my peers. I'm one of the youngest in my year and i have to cope with talking to people in the year under me. As long as you're not like 5+ years more than your peers.

As long as you're in your 20s you will be fine, you might even have an advantage and be seen as higher status because of your age. However, you might also be expected to be and act more mature, have a job, make money, have your own place, a car, etc., being in your mid 20s at university and still living with your parents is kind of a failo...

• +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
As long as you're in your 20s you will be fine, you might even have an advantage and be seen as higher status because of your age. However, you might also be expected to be and act more mature, have a job, make money, have your own place, a car, etc., being in your mid 20s at university and still living with your parents is kind of a failo...
23 is hardly mid 20s lol. Id graduate at 23, not start. Most people are permaneets here anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
being in colleeis a failo

• JFL
Reactions: DarkWanderer