is being angry , high libido all time high t or low t trait or doesnt mean anything

roping3264

roping3264

Kraken
title

• JFL
Reactions: Milosz
high T and high E, ideal is high T low E,

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: the MOUSE, niqfan625 and grimy
If u go to the streets of Mumbai where the world's highest T individuals reside, you will see constant road rage and ppl yelling motherchode at each other

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, zerocool, DR. NICKGA and 8 others
Manifestation of depression

• JFL
Reactions: Skull Issue
If u go to the streets of Mumbai where the world's highest T individuals reside, you will see constant road rage and ppl yelling motherchode at each other
bhenchode im driving here!

• JFL
Reactions: lordgandy2000
anger is from estrogen, test makes u calm and cool

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345, the MOUSE and soulja man
It's incelrage

• JFL
Reactions: Skull Issue
  • JFL
Reactions: Milosz and BrahminBoss
anger is from estrogen, test makes u calm and cool
when i google having high t traits it says
Anecdotal and early correlational evidence suggests that higher levels of circulating testosterone in men are associated with increases in male-typical behaviours, such as physical aggression and danger
but its also high e trait
Estrogen signaling affects aggressive interactions, as well as several behaviors that are closely linked with aggression, including sexual behavior, communication, and learning and memory.

• JFL
yeah u dont scream and stamp your feet like a bitch if u high t u just calmly beat the shit out of who pisses u off

yeah u dont scream and stamp your feet like a bitch if u high t u just calmly beat the shit out of who pisses u off
i meant like getting very angry when someone does something to bother you im calm otherwise

• JFL
@BrahminBoss bro what r u getting from this game of ignoring me jfl? what is even the point of this lmao? :ogre:

@inferiorpispot234 yo piss! no sorry, i mean, yo pis! why do you think barhmin said 'high T and high E, ideal is high T low E'?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
@inferiorpispot234 yo piss! no sorry, i mean, yo pis! why do you think barhmin said 'high T and high E, ideal is high T low E'?
Idk

Me personally i dont think high t is ideal at all. Niggas really think it makes motivates you to take on challenges. It just turns you into a balding subhuman and makes you want to punch down on people lower status than you. Look at bullies. Muh high t. Probably fucks your iq too lul.
High E is probably shit tho

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE
Idk

Me personally i dont think high t is ideal at all. Niggas really think it makes motivates you to take on challenges. It just turns you into a balding subhuman and makes you want to punch down on people lower status than you. Look at bullies. Muh high t. Probably fucks your iq too lul.
High E is probably shit tho
thats high t low e i believe, neurotoxic makes bald ogre. high t high e other hand u have control these primitve inclinations, low cortisol making composed in stressful situations, better physical/mental development. @thecel had post on this i think, some estrogen is essential. na bro, u should let brahminboss mentor u n turn u into high t mogger superiorpispot, you have good positioning, mass is issue for u, bones mature into early 20s dont listen these incel crabs buckets muh stops at 18 let them remain that way

• +1
thats high t low e i believe, neurotoxic makes bald ogre. high t high e other hand u have control these primitve inclinations, low cortisol making composed in stressful situations, better physical/mental development. @thecel had post on this i think, some estrogen is essential. na bro, u should let brahminboss mentor u n turn u into high t mogger superiorpispot, you have good positioning, mass is issue for u, bones mature into early 20s dont listen these incel crabs buckets muh stops at 18 let them remain that way
Imma be real w you, im kinda moving past this looks obsession and shit. Its not that im gonna completely stop caring about looks, just keep it to a normal level. I'll try to looksmax amap while expecting not to turn into some psl god or some shit.

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE
Imma be real w you, im kinda moving past this looks obsession and shit. Its not that im gonna completely stop caring about looks, just keep it to a normal level. I'll try to looksmax amap while expecting not to turn into some psl god or some shit.
respect, that is a good mindset. good luck pis on your future endeavors

• +1
when i google having high t traits it says
Anecdotal and early correlational evidence suggests that higher levels of circulating testosterone in men are associated with increases in male-typical behaviours, such as physical aggression and danger
but its also high e trait
Estrogen signaling affects aggressive interactions, as well as several behaviors that are closely linked with aggression, including sexual behavior, communication, and learning and memory.
Myth. It promotes status seeking behavior

High T makes you crave status. Whether you do it by showing aggression or being gregarious, amiable and manipulative is another thing. But being stereotypically aggressive isn't neccesarily high T

Myth. It promotes status seeking behavior

High T makes you crave status. Whether you do it by showing aggression or being gregarious, amiable and manipulative is another thing. But being stereotypically aggressive isn't neccesarily high T
Aloha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
Even kids and women get angry both low T