Is being under 6 ft as a man an automatic failo?

Pei

Pei

Kraken
?

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
Yes

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: borntosuffer, try2beme, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
you need a really really good fucking face to counteract it so yes

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: borntosuffer, AySab, sub5c3l and 2 others
You want to know something? I don’t care anymore, I don’t give a fuck if I’m not 6ft, 7ft, 8ft or whatever, I give up

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kristin, AySab, murdah and 3 others
you need a really really good fucking face to counteract it so yes
exaggerated though Zac Efron and w good enough no need to look like Jordan Barrett

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
You have to be gymmaxxed + have a good face if under 6’

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AySab, med and butterworld
No, 5'10 is the minimum

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mio, AySab and tombradylover
idk lol let me go outside for 1 second

No, 5'10 is the minimum
5’10 is kinda ass nowadays, average zoomer is slightly taller + women are getting their standards inflated by social media. I’ve seen women call 5’9/5’10 guys manlets jfl

• +1
Reactions: AySab and med
It’s just tall fag cope to say it’s over for men under 6 ft right when face is all that matters
I used to cope also but you need both nowadays

Nah not a failo unless ur not facially attractive

• JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer
You want to know something? I don’t care anymore, I don’t give a fuck if I’m not 6ft, 7ft, 8ft or whatever, I give up
geomax to a slavic country, they love asian guys there

• Woah
Reactions: 케이제이
it's a very big failo if you're sub htn

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and murdah
5’10 is kinda ass nowadays, average zoomer is slightly taller + women are getting their standards inflated by social media. I’ve seen women call 5’9/5’10 guys manlets jfl
Zoomers are already taller than the previous generation and their parents didn’t have access to social media. I wonder what the average will be in 30 years? Probably 6 foot jfl

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Zoomers are already taller than the previous generation and their parents didn’t have access to social media. I wonder what the average will be in 30 years? Probably 6 foot jfl
by 20 years even, it will be 6’.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
by 20 years even, it will be 6’.
The question i think about is, will the height hypergamy stop at a certain point or is going to continue until we evolve into a species of 8 foot humans? Let’s hope gene editing comes before then ig but I’ll be dead so idgaf jfl

You have to be gymmaxxed + have a good face if under 6’
Gymmaxxed isn’t a necessity

Just look good and or be hyper NT

• +1
Reactions: murdah
The question i think about is, will the height hypergamy stop at a certain point or is going to continue until we evolve into a species of 8 foot humans? Let’s hope gene editing comes before then ig but I’ll be dead so idgaf jfl
Too tall is such thing

Too tall is such thing
I understand that, but there’s going to become a point where there’s not a lot of short people left, which introduces a new tier of shortness. Now are foids going to praise the next group of taller men or will there come a point where height becomes superfluous and it’s all face?

We know foids can’t live without grouping men in terms of their genetic quality in comparison to other men so I’m just wondering what will the world become once things are plateaued? Maybe we’ll die off by then or gene editing comes into play before the major plateau

Last edited: