Ugliest man alive
I can’t be fucked doing dumbbell shoulder presses

• +1
Reactions: Aero
Do OHP or pike push-ups. more fun

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, LusterToLow and HarrierDuBois
I just don’t like em
Fair enough, I actually dislocated my right shoulder from doing dumbbell shoulder presses in a 90 degree inclination so I had a shit angle and then at the top the weight fell backwards with my arm and my shoulder dislocated.

• Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard and ChristianChad
Yes unironically, just throw in some OHP to be safe

Definitely... i do ohp to but its not neccessary and i have overdeveloped front delts anyway... You should do some isolation excercise for lateral delts(lateral raises for example)

Definitely... i do ohp to but its not neccessary and i have overdeveloped front delts anyway... You should do some isolation excercise for lateral delts(lateral raises for example)
Yeah I do lots of raises for shoulders and then finish with some kinds of overhead press movement. But I can’t be arsed with that final movement anymore

• +1
Reactions: justbegan
pretty much enough if u also do some incline press

bench press + incline press should work the front delts enough. you want to put all your love in the lat+ rear delts

• +1
Reactions: twilight
Ohp is just as bad if not worse, probably compresses spine more

Oh fuck off :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Compresses the spin LOOOOL

What kind of technique do you have first of all? Probably shocking tekkers and talking about spine compression from the staple weight exercise for building and developing your strength and front delts.

ZOOMERS

bench press + incline press should work the front delts enough. you want to put all your love in the lat+ rear delts

You're allowing him to delude himself into believing he doesn't need to isolate his shoulders and can just train them with compound exercises like bench press, lol.

You're allowing him to delude himself into believing he doesn't need to isolate his shoulders and can just train them with compound exercises like bench press, lol.
He's asking about front delts...not the entire deltoid.

For the front delts the Bench Press is fine.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twilight and MakinItHappenReturn
Did nothing for front delts thinking they will grow from bench press. Nope, started doing military press - huge results after 3 months.

he literally says to focus on the side and rear delts and you can only hit those properly with ISOLATION movements retard post physique

I'm serious. If you have good pressing volume it's probably enough.

You're 18 and getting massive 'newbie gains' on your front-delt from bench-press, but what you aren't considering is the fact you ALSO do isolated shoulder-work. Try doing JUST bench flat and incline without any exclusive shoulder work for a year and come to me and say it's enough.

You're 18 so newbie gains are major atm, but give it till 22.

Do crucifix lateral raises on a cable machine if you genuinely want decent shoulders.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and squf
You're 18 and getting massive 'newbie gains' on your front-delt from bench-press, but what you aren't considering is the fact you ALSO do isolated shoulder-work. Try doing JUST bench flat and incline without any exclusive shoulder work for a year and come to me and say it's enough.

You're 18 so newbie gains are major atm, but give it till 22.

I'm 16, not 18 and can OHP a bit less than one plate/ 60kg so maybe that's why. I guess when you put it like that bench probably isn't enough.

In a few years from now it will be; 'can I wear makeup while I do bench-press or will the sweat mixed with the foundation cause my face to itch and put me at danger of dropping the bar due to the sting?'

EDIT: I can't believe this shit. 'I don't like doing an exercise, so is there a way around it or something easier?' FUCKING vaginas!

Last edited:
Just remember the shoulders are supposed to act as the 'assisting muscle group' when you bench press. Even on incline, you have to do your very best to lay as much of the pressure on your chest as possible, by relaxing the shoulders and simply feeling them as anchors.

I can’t be fucked doing dumbbell shoulder presses
majority of shoulder work needs to be done on like the side delts the front get worked by pressing movements like bench and the rear gets worked by pulling movements like rows if you do it correctly
but to be optimal throw in 1 or 2 hard sets of front raises and then some rear delts

i dont squat or deadlift either. you mad bro?

ngl OP you definitely want to incorporate a form of OHP. considering its a great compound exercise you will get a lot of bang for your buck. lat delts will always be accessory exercise. maybe you will prefer barbell ohp over dbs, give it a try

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
ngl OP you definitely want to incorporate a form of OHP. considering its a great compound exercise you will get a lot of bang for your buck. lat delts will always be accessory exercise. maybe you will prefer barbell ohp over dbs, give it a try

I just don't like them isn't a valid enough reason imo.

If you can't be bothered to press some weights over your head while in a seated or standing position, you can't be bothered to workout.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22714
I just don't like them isn't a valid enough reason imo.

If you can't be bothered to press some weights over your head while in a seated or standing position, you can't be bothered to workout.
Brother is seething 😂 stay mad gramps

He was asking about front delts in particular and you really dont need anything besides bench + incline/overhead press

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
ITT : powerlifting bloated incels giving each other advice on how to stay bloated

Just do regular workouts. You don't have to go over the top. You def. dont need to do OHP, military press, or whatever incels here are recommendin just for good shoulder.

A literal google search will give u all the results you need

You can even build good shoulders from decent cable exercises. Just use your brain my incel friendo

He was asking about front delts in particular and you really dont need anything besides bench + incline/overhead press

Overhead press is nothing like bench press.

This guy wants to lazily avoid any shoulder pressing movement(s)

ITT : powerlifting bloated incels giving each other advice on how to stay bloated

Just do regular workouts. You don't have to go over the top. You def. dont need to do OHP, military press, or whatever incels here are recommendin just for good shoulder.

You can even build good shoulders from decent cable exercises. Just use your brain my incel friendo

You're cool because you kept calling everyone incels btw. Reading books every day and calling others nerds lmao

This advice will only work if you're genetically gifted. If you're like 99% of the population you won't get an aesthethic body only through accessory/isolation lifts.

If you want a balanced aesthethic physique you're going to have to compound press OP, there's no way around it. get some dumbbells and start pressing!!

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and MakinItHappenReturn
This advice will only work if you're genetically gifted. If you're like 99% of the population you won't get an aesthethic body only through accessory/isolation lifts.

If you want a balanced aesthethic physique you're going to have to compound press OP, there's no way around it. get some dumbbells and start pressing!!

Here you go.

This is why the most popular exercises for juicers are isolation.

• Ugh..
Reactions: softlysoftly
Fair enough, I actually dislocated my right shoulder from doing dumbbell shoulder presses in a 90 degree inclination so I had a shit angle and then at the top the weight fell backwards with my arm and my shoulder dislocated.
I am doing it my whole life and I have never had a problem with shoulders.Just do them right and you wont have any problems.

PRO TIP>To avoid triceps activation and make shoulder presses engage more middle delt and front delt push dumbells to the center above you instead of straight.