Is bimax+ccw cope for downgrown face?

H

hassan12

Iron
I read conflicting reports on this all the time and ofc bimax moves the lower maxilla and doesn’t effect the upper maxilla. What would the implications be for someone with poor facial development like me? Based on this xray would a bimax+ccw ascend me or is it just cope at this point considering i’d have to pay atleast 10-15k.

Attachments

• IMG_2325.jpeg
    IMG_2325.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2325.jpeg
    IMG_2325.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: irkedphaggot
I read conflicting reports on this all the time and ofc bimax moves the lower maxilla and doesn’t effect the upper maxilla. What would the implications be for someone with poor facial development like me? Based on this xray would a bimax+ccw ascend me or is it just cope at this point considering i’d have to pay atleast 10-15k.
not cope it will literally make you human once again
@RealSurgerymax @BlackpillRemedy

Damn bro, have you mouth breathed all your life or sum?

Idk why im so unlucky. Everyone else in my family up to my grandparents is atleast high mtn. No idea how I got this screwed
ye sadge ngl but hey dont lose hope bro bimax will ascend you

Damn bro, have you mouth breathed all your life or sum?
This+, atleast until I was like 20. I learned about mewing during covid and after 3 years the improvements were marginal. Im considering bimax now but idk if it would help enough.

Worst part is that the maxillofacial surgeon I visited here doesn’t buy that shit. He said it’s genetic and that it’s not that bad. Crazy how teenagers on psl forums know more than ppl who dedicate their lives to this field

• +1
Reactions: gabbeascend and irkedphaggot
This+, atleast until I was like 20. I learned about mewing during covid and after 3 years the improvements were marginal. Im considering bimax now but idk if it would help enough.

Worst part is that the maxillofacial surgeon I visited here doesn’t buy that shit. He said it’s genetic and that it’s not that bad. Crazy how teenagers on psl forums know more than ppl who dedicate their lives to this field
step 1 is dont risk getting bimax at a bluepilled surgeon jfl
step 2 is get bimax asap via a legit surgeon or death

step 1 is dont risk getting bimax at a bluepilled surgeon jfl
step 2 is get bimax asap via a legit surgeon or death
Yea pray that I win my upcoming Quran competition in Libya xd. Otherwise it’s gonna take me atleast a year or two to save up.Do you have good recommendations besides Ramieri and Raffaini

Perkele. Antegonial notch.

bro i have the same side profile, we're fucked
tomorrow i have a consultation with a maxfac, he seems based and we already discussed about bimax on instagram