Is Bitcoin legit ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Is bitcoin legit for making money long term ?

Investing in bitcoin, no

welcome to the club pal, youre about a decade late. but yes theoretically it could have like a few x's left. but nowadays only big institutions invest billions so yea your measly 100 wont do shit.

It's a risk so maybe do some research before hand, there are also other crypto currencies that are big to invest in

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
welcome to the club pal, youre about a decade late. but yes theoretically it could have like a few x's left. but nowadays only big institutions invest billions so yea your measly 100 wont do shit.
Oof, so should i just go get a regular job that requires a skill, then invest in my own business ? I honestly just need money to pay off bills, food, etc.

• JFL
Reactions: hasba1feuj
It's a risk so maybe do some research before hand, there are also other crypto currencies that are big to invest in
Idk man, i might just get a regular job with a skill required, save up that income and then start a business.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
yes

• Hmm...
I honestly just need money to pay off bills, food, etc.
Then yea get a normal job. Dont start a business its a ton of stress unless you aim to make millions and its worth it.

• +1
Then yea get a normal job. Dont start a business its a ton of stress unless you aim to make millions and its worth it.
Actually heres my plan, get a good/decent paying job that requires a skill, then use that income to invest in my online business, it will be about lifting weights and other cool stuff to make money through that.

Actually heres my plan, get a good/decent paying job that requires a skill, then use that income to invest in my online business, it will be about lifting weights and other cool stuff to make money through that.
go for it, having a goal is already very good

go for it, having a goal is already very good
Once I retire, i can sell my business that has goodwill with it and then it will increase in value, then live my days off dying alone in a cold dark room with the TV on playing as a sip on coke watching my childhood shows.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LabMale__ and future slavic chad
Once I retire, i can sell my business that has goodwill with it and then it will increase in value, then live my days off dying alone in a cold dark room with the TV on playing as a sip on coke watching my childhood shows.
You need at least 50-100k to invest in BTC, then understand the cycles, macroeconomics, money supply, inflation... to invest long-term without blowing yourself up.

• +1
You need at least 50-100k to invest in BTC, then understand the cycles, macroeconomics, money supply, inflation... to invest long-term without blowing yourself up.
God damn, then I ain’t cut off for that shit.

Bruh like wtf, crypto in general is a huge Ponzi scheme, there are meme coins that are valued at 10 times more than actual companies that are trying to make the world an actual better place.

There is still 0, ZERO fucking real world use case for this worthless shit. Now yes, there was a ton of money to be made, will it still be the case in 5 or 10 years? Idfk.

• +1
the amount you must invest for any roi will continuously increase, so you might as well get in sooner than later.