Is body hair removal legit if you're lean, gymceled, roided and clear skin?

ChickenAndRiceBrah

ChickenAndRiceBrah

Master
Considering it for when I'm done with my current cut which will probably be a couple months or so yet but I think it would be weird not having hair on my forearms, hands, shins/calves and feet, but then if those are hairy as fuck and the rest is completely bald that might look equally weird.

Has anyone here got experience with hair removal?

Body hair is so subhuman so yes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, AscendingHero, Deleted member and 3 others
Considering it for when I'm done with my current cut which will probably be a couple months or so yet but I think it would be weird not having hair on my forearms, hands, shins/calves and feet, but then if those are hairy as fuck and the rest is completely bald that might look equally weird.

Has anyone here got experience with hair removal?
I did literally 4 days ago. Everything.

Frankly speaking BEST procedure. I am pretty low body fat (14% now), and hair removal allows me to flex muscles, otherwise they are hidden under black hair, like werewolf :ROFLMAO:

Unfortunately you need 6+ sessions, in regular intervals. Does not work on white hair either. 😢

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and ChickenAndRiceBrah
Just use a shaving machine it works

My hair grows like 4 days so i do it often
6151a14aa22cce4d1797b3e3b54c749eaa-Phillips-Norelco.2x.rsquare.w600.jpg

I wish I could reclaim my perfectly smooth prepubescent balls.:feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16970
My girlfriend says she likes my chest hair but she also says I'm good looking and that other girls keep checking me out so I'm pretty sure she just tries to say anything that'll stop my self esteem collapsing into a black hole at this point.