Yes their aromasin is legit or so i've heard

• Love it
Reactions: truecel12
Yes their aromasin is legit or so i've heard

this dudes was bunk

• Woah
Reactions: Jeww
Yes it's indeed legit, i can confirm.
Haven't seen anything about them scamming people yet.

Yes it's indeed legit, i can confirm.
Haven't seen anything about them scamming people yet.
really? have you used?
and iirc it wasnt scamming it was just heavily underdosed

really? have you used?
and iirc it wasnt scamming it was just heavily underdosed
I did and still use their aromasin, last time i got tested i had 11 pg/mL e2.
Just go on their subreddit, there are many reviews if you are skeptical.
Some people just aren't that sensitive to some medications, it can be due to genetic differences in liver enzymes for instance.

Last edited:
I did and still use their aromasin, last time i got tested i had 11 pg/mL e2.
Just go on their subreddit, there are many reviews if you are skeptical.
Some people just aren't that sensitive well to some medications, it can be due to genetic differences in liver enzymes for instance.
interesting.
and why aromasin? isnt arimidex more effective and isnt androgenic?

Their positive reviews are very sus on reddit

interesting.
and why aromasin? isnt arimidex more effective and isnt androgenic?
All of the 3 main AIs are able to put you under the 20 pg/mL mark, aromasin doesn't cause any rebound (its existence is debated but it seems to be common knowledge on every circles that uses AIs) and it being androgenic is a huge advantage if you are undergoing puberty tbh, an increase in free T and DHT is highly appreciable.
Also it is easier on joints/bones/lipids.

• +1
Reactions: benchlordthethird
All of the 3 main AIs are able to put you under the 20 pg/mL mark, aromasin doesn't cause any rebound (its existence is debated but it seems to be common knowledge on every circles that uses AIs) and it being androgenic is a huge advantage if you are undergoing puberty tbh, an increase in free T and DHT is highly appreciable.
Also it is easier on joints/bones/lipids.
whats dosing for aromasin?

12.5mg ED, although 6.25mg EOD is fine too (as long as you have a normal hormonal profile for your age).
"
A trial in young men found that 25 mg exemestane suppressed estradiol by 62 %, 12 hours after intake [3]. After taking it daily for 10 days, a suppression of only 38 % was found 24 hours after the last administered dose. Notably, doubling the dosage to 50 mg daily did not lead to a larger decrease in estradiol levels.

Similar results are seen in young men receiving anastrozole for 10 days [4]. The administration of both 0.5 and 1 mg anastrozole daily lead to a decrease in estradiol levels of roughly 50 %. I'm unsure how relevant it is, but the authors did not mention how many hours after the last dose the measurements were taken.

Finally, letrozole is in the same ball park efficacy-wise as exemestane and anastrozole. After 28 days of letrozole treatment at 2.5 mg daily, estradiol was reduced by 46 % in young men and 62 % in elderly men [5]. It's unclear whether the difference between young men and elderly men is a real difference. The authors did not perform any statistical testing for it. In line with these results, another study found estradiol levels were reduced by 56 % in men receiving 2.5 mg letrozole daily for 4 weeks [6]."

isnt arimidex more 'powerful' then aromasin? why is aromasin better then arimidex?

"
A trial in young men found that 25 mg exemestane suppressed estradiol by 62 %, 12 hours after intake [3]. After taking it daily for 10 days, a suppression of only 38 % was found 24 hours after the last administered dose. Notably, doubling the dosage to 50 mg daily did not lead to a larger decrease in estradiol levels.

Similar results are seen in young men receiving anastrozole for 10 days [4]. The administration of both 0.5 and 1 mg anastrozole daily lead to a decrease in estradiol levels of roughly 50 %. I'm unsure how relevant it is, but the authors did not mention how many hours after the last dose the measurements were taken.

Finally, letrozole is in the same ball park efficacy-wise as exemestane and anastrozole. After 28 days of letrozole treatment at 2.5 mg daily, estradiol was reduced by 46 % in young men and 62 % in elderly men [5]. It's unclear whether the difference between young men and elderly men is a real difference. The authors did not perform any statistical testing for it. In line with these results, another study found estradiol levels were reduced by 56 % in men receiving 2.5 mg letrozole daily for 4 weeks [6]."

isnt arimidex more 'powerful' then aromasin? why is aromasin better then arimidex?
people choose aromasin because of how it has androgenic properties during puberty

people choose aromasin because of how it has androgenic properties during puberty
multiple people on this forum had hairloss from it

multiple people on this forum had hairloss from it
20% dont have the balding gene. androgens are good during puberty. i personally will be using arimidex because both my grandpas and my father all are bald/balding.

20% dont have the balding gene. androgens are good during puberty. i personally will be using arimidex because both my grandpas and my father all are bald/balding.
yeah and aromasin isnt enough to suppress estrogen for most to keep growth plates open

• +1
Reactions: truecel12
i wish that nigger was real

yeah and aromasin isnt enough to suppress estrogen for most to keep growth plates open
It is, fusion of growth plates cannot happen under 20 pg/mL and aromasin is more than enough to put you under that mark otherwise it wouldn't even be considered to treat breast cancers (in which case having low levels of estrogens is litterally vital), and it doesn't have the ability to cause a rebound due to it being a suicidal inhibitor.

Exemestane have already been used to prevent bone maturation.

Last edited:
It is, fusion of growth plates cannot happen under 20 pg/mL and aromasin is more than enough to put you under that mark otherwise it wouldn't even be considered to treat breast cancers (in which case having low levels of estrogens is litterally vital), and it doesn't have the ability to cause a rebound due to it being a suicidal inhibitor.

Exemestane have already been used to prevent bone maturation.
estrogen rebound is debateable, no study on it

aromasin only inhibits e2 in males by 38% compared to arimidex's 50% in males, and ai's work better with females where both arimidex and aromasin inhibit e2 by 90% in females.

anything that lowers estrogen will slow down bone maturation. Arimidex (anastrozole) is also used more clinically then aromasin (exemestane)

estrogen rebound is debateable, no study on it

aromasin only inhibits e2 in males by 38% compared to arimidex's 50% in males, and ai's work better with females where both arimidex and aromasin inhibit e2 by 90% in females.

anything that lowers estrogen will slow down bone maturation. Arimidex (anastrozole) is also used more clinically then aromasin (exemestane)
Arimidex has always been marketed as a reversible AI and it causing a rebound, although debatable seems to be talked a lot as i said on circles where the use of an AI is common, e.g :

From a clinic that actually do TRT :
The other commonly prescribed aromatase inhibitor is Anastrozole, which competitively bids for the aromatase cell receptor. This mechanism of action means cessation can theoretically cause an oestrogen rebound. One of the other issues with Anastrozole is that it has a longer half-life than Exemestane.

Adex not being able to cause a rebound would actually be quite surprising considering its mechanism.

Not "anything that lowers estrogen" will effectively have a notable impact on bone maturation, you need to reduces them significantly to counteract the feedback loop and growth plate fusion cannot be prevented if e2 levels are too high, same principle with breast cancers.
For the vast majority of people, aromasin is able to put e2 levels under the 20 pg/mL mark, otherwise it wouldn't cause any of the side effects that are commonly reported (above 20 pg/mL is in normal range, you aren't supposed to feel anything at that range as a man and it happens to be the very range in which growth plate fusion does occurs).

Also, from your quote, the 38% is 24hr after consumption, 12h after consumption the inhibition is roughly equal (which just makes sense since exemestane have a shorter half-life) :
Similar results are seen in young men receiving anastrozole for 10 days [4]. The administration of both 0.5 and 1 mg anastrozole daily lead to a decrease in estradiol levels of roughly 50 %
All of the 3 main AIs have their pros and cons but saying that Aromasin isn't strong enough to prevent growth plate fusion is just false.

Arimidex has always been marketed as a reversible AI and it causing a rebound, although debatable seems to be talked a lot as i said on circles where the use of an AI is common, e.g :

From a clinic that actually do TRT :

Adex not being able to cause a rebound would actually be quite surprising considering its mechanism.

Not "anything that lowers estrogen" will effectively have a notable impact on bone maturation, you need to reduces them significantly to counteract the feedback loop and growth plate fusion cannot be prevented if e2 levels are too high, same principle with breast cancers.
For the vast majority of people, aromasin is able to put e2 levels under the 20 pg/mL mark, otherwise it wouldn't cause any of the side effects that are commonly reported (above 20 pg/mL is in normal range, you aren't supposed to feel anything at that range as a man and it happens to be the very range in which growth plate fusion does occurs).

Also, from your quote, the 38% is 24hr after consumption, 12h after consumption the inhibition is roughly equal (which just makes sense since exemestane have a shorter half-life) :

All of the 3 main AIs have their pros and cons but saying that Aromasin isn't strong enough to prevent growth plate fusion is just false.

high iq but idw to go bald, got balding genes. cause aromasin more androgenic.

aromasin for some isnt strong enough especially if u have naturally high e2.

aromasin after its half life suppresses e2 by 38%, compared to arimidex's 50%. and after 12 hrs of consumption aromasin just meets arimidex after 24 hrs.

pretty sure i read smth on arimidex having an accumulated effect after multiple dosages aswell like cjc dac.

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad
high iq but idw to go bald, got balding genes. cause aromasin more androgenic.

aromasin for some isnt strong enough especially if u have naturally high e2.

aromasin after its half life suppresses e2 by 38%, compared to arimidex's 50%. and after 12 hrs of consumption aromasin just meets arimidex after 24 hrs.

pretty sure i read smth on arimidex having an accumulated effect after multiple dosages aswell like cjc dac.
I have balding genes too, luckily i am strongly responsive to medications in general (idk why) and thus i respond well to minoxidil, it keeps everything in check.
I got telogen effluvium tho (type of hairloss that isn't related to androgens but can be induced by sudden hormonal changes, such as reduction in e2 levels so i probably would have gotten it regardless of the AI ), so i had a decent hairline (maintained by minox, started it as soon as i have noticed my hairline worsening) but i lost density on top and a bit on the sides.
It reversed since then but it was fast and brutal (a few days/weeks, miniaturization cannot happens in such a short timeframe), it's an uncommon side effect i believe but is sometime mentioned.

Yes if you have a cucked hormonal profile it will be less effective but the difference in effectiveness isn't huge either, and it being a suicidal AI strongly mitigates the shorter half-life compared to adex and lesser e2 suppression after some time (your body will take some time to make new aromatase enzymes anyway).

If you want to use adex go ahead, it will work for heightmaxing anyway but be careful about the potential estrogen rebound.

• +1
Reactions: benchlordthethird
I have balding genes too, luckily i am strongly responsive to medications in general (idk why) and thus i respond well to minoxidil, it keeps everything in check.
I got telogen effluvium tho (type of hairloss that isn't related to androgens but can be induced by sudden hormonal changes, such as reduction in e2 levels so i probably would have gotten it regardless of the AI ), so i had a decent hairline (maintained by minox, started it as soon as i have noticed my hairline worsening) but i lost density on top and a bit on the sides.
It reversed since then but it was fast and brutal (a few days/weeks, miniaturization cannot happens in such a short timeframe), it's an uncommon side effect i believe but is sometime mentioned.

Yes if you have a cucked hormonal profile it will be less effective but the difference in effectiveness isn't huge either, and it being a suicidal AI strongly mitigates the shorter half-life compared to adex and lesser e2 suppression after some time (your body will take some time to make new aromatase enzymes anyway).

If you want to use adex go ahead, it will work for heightmaxing anyway but be careful about the potential estrogen rebound.
just never come off it bro!

• Hmm...
Reactions: FrenchChad
just never come off it bro!
Still a notable risk though, if you run out of adex or if your parents find it and throw the bottle you're kinda fucked + i really want the androgenic boost to help my overrall facial/body development, so i will stay with asin bro.

yeah just dont be off adex for too long and ur good.

isnt minoxidil bad in puberty, a dht blocker?

Still a notable risk though, if you run out of adex or if your parents find it and throw the bottle you're kinda fucked + i really want the androgenic boost to help my overrall facial/body development, so i will stay with asin bro.
doesnt aromasin and minoxidil counter eachother dht wise?

yeah just dont be off adex for too long and ur good.

isnt minoxidil bad in puberty, a dht blocker?
No, minox doesn't impact hormones luckily.
Finasteride does though and is indeed bad during puberty.