Is cold water and then cool blowdrying the best combo for greasy hair?

nuclearlooksmaxxer

nuclearlooksmaxxer

Bronze
Ive been doing that and it seems to be working, is it optimal though for hair health?

Cold water is good for scalp circulation, but hot blowdrying can damage hair.

Cold water is good for scalp circulation, but hot blowdrying can damage hair.
I cold blowdry my hair too, is that ideal or is airdrying better?

It's fine, but my hair personally looks better when I airdry it.
Idc about looks as much my hair is death tier straight stiff and I’ve accepted it just trynna healthmaxx the hair

• +1
Reactions: WhoAmIReally
Idc about looks as much my hair is death tier straight stiff and I’ve accepted it just trynna healthmaxx the hair
From my vast research over the years, there is nothing really that can significantly improve health of the hair from the outside.
What you can do is improving your health throughout the diet and exercise, that could improve every aspect from you outside including.
There's people who use chemicals like dyes and bleaching on their scalp, yet their hair still extremely good, like guy on youtube Carlos Costa.

From my vast research over the years, there is nothing really that can significantly improve health of the hair from the outside.
What you can do is improving your health throughout the diet and exercise, that could improve every aspect from you outside including.
There's mpeople who use chemicals like dyes and bleaching on their scalp, yet their hair still extremely good.
ill never use hair products i usually always keep the hair buzzed its low maintenance and when i grow it out it turns oilier and much more difficult to manage since i have stiff and dense hair

the hair blow device high EMF

Ive been doing that and it seems to be working, is it optimal though for hair health?
Cold water after conditioner. And cold air after hot air to set. If not semi air dry

• +1
Reactions: nuclearlooksmaxxer