Is double jaw the only way to fix my recessed maxilla?

D

Deleted member 2697

Iron
And besides lefort 3?

@Wincel @Aesthetic @facemaxxed @OwlGod

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 3202
passing this one on to @CopeAndRope and @SayNoToRotting
Why? So they can tell him to chew bubblegum so his mandible will become upturned?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski, Gaia262, Deleted member 1464 and 7 others
Why? So they can tell him to chew bubblegum so his mandible will become upturned?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2227, FatJattMofo and 1 other person
Pretty narrow 😔
Get MSE or a palate expander. Here's some links:

https://looksmax.org/threads/what-is-mse.62642/

Pretty narrow 😔
It might solve a lot of your problems.

• JFL
Reactions: Administrator
Lefort 1, bsso, sarpe or palate expander, lip lift, orbital rim & cheek implant, wraparound jaw implant and surgery (i dont know what kind of). With around around 80k you could ascend.
Your chances with girls are close to 0 with the way you look now. Also you look like 25+ So time is ticking very fast for you my friend.
Its almost over. Sorry for the news.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: anti caking agents, PubertyMaxxer, RAITEIII and 3 others
Lefort 1, bsso, sarpe or palate expander, lip lift, orbital rim & cheek implant, wraparound jaw implant and surgery (i dont know what kind of). With around around 80k you could ascend.
Your chances with girls are close to 0 with the way you look now. Also you look like 25+ So time is ticking very fast for you my friend.
Dont listen to this autist , you look pretty normal to me, if you have a poor romantic life you probably have some mental issues like 95% of everyone here. No ammount of surgery is going to "ascend" you, focus on other things. I do agree with him that you should expand your palate or maybe look into mse , you will most like likey have apnea down the line if you dont have it already, mse will also widen your maxilla so its a big plus since it will most likely improve your looks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, PubertyMaxxer, Iamthewalrus01 and 2 others
Shit. Well I have had a few girls very attracted to me in my life and one of them kept complicating me on my height. (Which is 6’3) I was sadly wishing though I could have more to my looks than my height

Dont listen to this autist , you look pretty normal to me, if you have a poor romantic life you probably have some mental issues like 95% of everyone here. No ammount of surgery is going to "ascend" you, focus on other things.
You have no idea what youre talking about.
This guy has 0 smv out there.
Any goodlooking girl has access to hot fuckboys from insta or Tinder. Why should she meet this below to normal average dude? Even landwhales can get fucked by guys that are minimum roided and high t looking.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, I'mme, RAITEIII and 1 other person
CCW Jaw Rotation will do it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Damn 6,3 is a big plus! With a few surgeries you can slay. You also need to loose that skinny fat look. Btw how old are you?

That NCT is rough

To me it looks like you actually need an eppley forehead slope reduction implant, hair transplant or hairline lowering, and BSSO and maybe chin implant

you have a birdcel side profile.

Damn 6,3 is a big plus! With a few surgeries you can slay. You also need to loose that skinny fat look. Btw how old are you?
I’m 19. Yeah the 6’3 helps a lot. That’s the best thing going for me. However if I did that many surgeries I don’t know how good they would all turn out. What should be the main ones to focus on?
Dont listen to this autist , you look pretty normal to me, if you have a poor romantic life you probably have some mental issues like 95% of everyone here. No ammount of surgery is going to "ascend" you, focus on other things. I do agree with him that you should expand your palate or maybe look into mse , you will most like likey have apnea down the line if you dont have it already, mse will also widen your maxilla so its a big plus since it will most likely improve your looks.
So just get a palate expander? What about like a custom jaw implant?
That NCT is rough
What should I do for NCT?

I've never in my life gave such retarded advice :feelskek:

@maxing20353 You need a 3d expansion, which means both on the transverse and sagittal plane. A LeFort 3 could give you that, but personally, the risks are not worth it, without counting that it's really hard to find someone qualified enough and willing to get you a LF3.

So, the next best option is MSE+MSDO+FP+BSSO. This will give you something that the best surgeon in the world can't, all the surrounding bones will move organically under the slow constant pressure of the forces applied by those devices. You'll get the most "natural" look possible. So you'll not risk having that strange look you can potentially get by a lefort. And it's much safer.

• +1

@maxing20353 You need a 3d expansion, which means both on the transverse and sagittal plane. A LeFort 3 could give you that, but personally, the risks are not worth it, without counting that it's really hard to find someone qualified enough and willing to get you a LF3.

So, the next best option is MSE+MSDO+FP+BSSO. This will give you something that the best surgeon in the world can't, all the surrounding bones will move organically under the slow constant pressure of the forces applied by those devices. You'll get the most "natural" look possible. So you'll not risk having that strange look you can potentially get by a lefort. And it's much safer.
I know we’ve kinda been back and forth about this but assuming a normal starting bite how would someone be able to get a bsso after all the other procedures?

I know we’ve kinda been back and forth about this but assuming a normal starting bite how would someone be able to get a bsso after all the other procedures?
I don't understand your question. You need this procedure if you pulled your maxilla forward using the mse, the lower jaw will follow only to a point, to which point and how many mm I don't know, but after that threshold, you need a bsso to bring your mandible in line with the upper jaw.

Ah I was under the impression that, at least with your fp and not the fm, the mandible would swing out as far as necessary. @SirGey has gotten me curious about doing ccr jaw surgery, because while the fm should definitely cause upswing, I’m not sure it could decrease length/increase compactness the way ccr could. And he said it’s prety cheap too

Ah I was under the impression that, at least with your fp and not the fm, the mandible would swing out as far as necessary. @SirGey has gotten me curious about doing ccr jaw surgery, because while the fm should definitely cause upswing, I’m not sure it could decrease length/increase compactness the way ccr could. And he said it’s prety cheap too
What does ccr surgery exactly do?

What does ccr surgery exactly do?
I believe it’s a lefort 1 style cut but before screwing your maxilla back together they cut a wedge out of the upper(still attached part of your maxilla. In theory shortens the midface/makes it more compact, also swing a the mandible our and should decrease finial angle. Look in the vid at 0:47

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
6'3 is a saving grace for you bud.

I believe it’s a lefort 1 style cut but before screwing your maxilla back together they cut a wedge out of the upper(still attached part of your maxilla. In theory shortens the midface/makes it more compact, also swing a the mandible our and should decrease finial angle. Look in the vid at 0:47

Wow that looks interesting. Who would I talk to about that surgery?

Wow that looks interesting. Who would I talk to about that surgery?
Maxillofacial surgeon I guess. You looking to get double jaw or just this? I think this alone is for people with a gummy smile, but if you don’t have that the effect could theoretically be cancelled out by a lefort 1. As your lip will have to stretch farther down to give you a non gummy smile

Last edited:
Maxillofacial surgeon I guess. You looking to get double jaw or just this? I think this alone is for people with a gummy smile, but if you don’t have that the effect could theoretically be cancelled out by a lefort 1. As your lip will have to stretch farther down to give you a non gummy smile
I definitely have a gummy smile. This would help me. I would do double jaw but I don’t know if someone would do it for cosmetic purposes.

You have no idea what youre talking about.
This guy has 0 smv out there.
Any goodlooking girl has access to hot fuckboys from insta or Tinder. Why should she meet this below to normal average dude? Even landwhales can get fucked by guys that are minimum roided and high t looking.
Man it really sounds like u dont go outside

I definitely have a gummy smile. This would help me. I would do double jaw but I don’t know if someone would do it for cosmetic purposes.
Obviously I’m no expert but I’d think if you have the money and look around you’ll find someone. Not for a lefort >1 but for the basic stuff sure. But for cosmetic only gl getting it insured. How’s your sleep? With a recessed face maybe you’ve got apnea to some degree

What would be the basic stuff besides lefort 1?

Wraparound Shotgun Implant

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2227
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, OOGABOOGA and kota
@needsolution @kota @OOGABOOGA @PubertyMaxxer I'll take that as I should get one

• +1
@needsolution @kota @OOGABOOGA @PubertyMaxxer I'll take that as I should get one
bro they told it in satire, wraparound shotgun implant = suicide
imo focus on other things, i doubt you are willing to spend a lot of money to be may be slighty above average, u got few death sentences which are either not fixable or very hard to fix

good luck

bro they told it in satire, wraparound shotgun implant = suicide
imo focus on other things, i doubt you are willing to spend a lot of money to be may be slighty above average, u got few death sentences which are either not fixable or very hard to fix

good luck
Right, hope you like Asian chicks op

To answer your original question, double jaw is probably the only way if you want to fix your downwards grown jaws. Talk to a max fac if you feel like you need it.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
DJS is probably the most legit way (besides hair transplant/finasteride) to improve your looks. It is a real deal.

Hey I’m sorry but what do these terms stand for: “MSE+MSDO+FP+BSSO” Also would double jaw surgery be a good route?