is drinking water a meme?

D

Deleted member 31562

heavy hitter
muh you have to chug 2 litres everyday bro!!

i think as an athlete too much water just slows you down and makes you slow, being in a state of hunger and thirst is the best for training

you already hydrate from the food you eat, add in some electrolytes powder and your good to go no need to be sipping government estrogen filed water 24/7 like a retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31942 and twilight
@TsarTsar444 thoughts?

nigga just drink fluids when youre feeling thirsty, god damn.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Joe Rogancel, Skywalker and 5 others
just get a water filter and you're good

I drink 7 liters per day.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Skywalker, redmaxx and 6 others
the whole drink muh 8 glasses of water a day thing is actually a meme, it was just made up with no basis behind it, you should drink water when your body tells you to

what's more important is your electrolyte balance, get enough sodium, potassium, magnesium etc esp if u are working out a lot

also invest in a reverse osmosis filter for your tap

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 31942 and Deleted member 31562
Yes it's a meme.

Water will actually dehydrate you more than anything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31942, anticel, HerpDerpson and 1 other person
the whole drink muh 8 glasses of water a day thing is actually a meme, it was just made up with no basis behind it, you should drink water when your body tells you to

what's more important is your electrolyte balance, get enough sodium, potassium, magnesium etc esp if u are working out a lot

also invest in a reverse osmosis filter for your tap
yeah it doesn’t help either girls always walk around with those big water bottles thinking they’ll get clear skin if they drink enough water all day but they have garbage skin

it’s the most bluepilled advice

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Banderacell and twilight
yeah it doesn’t help either girls always walk around with those big water bottles thinking they’ll get clear skin if they drink enough water all day but they have garbage skin

yea i remember trying to chug down 8 glasses of water like a retard because it was the advice everyone gave and i just felt like shit :lul: also a lot of skincare topical stuff apart from tretinoin and moisturiser is also a big cope, if you have acne it’s probably your gut, there’s the skin gut access thing so if your gut is damaged from eating goyslop all day ur skin will show it

but retards here would rather keep eating hand crafted by the jews fast food and rubbing serums on their faces

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31942 and Deleted member 31562
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

• JFL
Reactions: twilight
it’s probably your gut, there’s the skin gut access thing so if your gut is damaged from eating goyslop all day ur skin will show it

but retards here would rather keep eating hand crafted by the jews fast food and rubbing serums on their faces
Nigga i eat healthy and i got still acne

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Skywalker, Slayercel and 2 others
Nigga i eat healthy and i got still acne
experiment with different diets, try to cut out carbs and sugar and see if that works

do lots of cardio too so you sweat off all the bacteria and dead skin

You probably eat lettuce and think it's healthy*
whaaaat! No nigga i eat only fruit and meat ma nigga
experiment with different diets, try to cut out carbs and sugar and see if that works

do lots of cardio too so you sweat off all the bacteria and dead skin
i will try, thanks

• Woah
Reactions: malicieusss
Yes it's a meme.

Water will actually dehydrate you more than anything.
high iq as always.

drinking water is necessary with normal diets but raw foods, juices & raw milk hydrate much better. when doing sports people crave water because of shit ph balance

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss and Deleted member 31562
Raw milk or raw blood hydrates you easily than water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562

never understood that. in high school every girl would walk around with their fucking stainless stell water bottles all day like they’re about to go to pilates class.

jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Deleted member 31562