Is eating half a pound of taco meat going to hurt my body

slime

slime

Just another man.
I just ate a whole pot of taco meat and that is going to be my only meal for today. I am trying to lose weight so I just decided to make a filling meal. I added some chipotle seasoning to it and it tasted really good but I am worried about the health consequences. Is one meal going to hurt me or no?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 1476
Looksmaxing
Be the best version of yourself. Self-improvement, style, fitness, surgery, and more.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, wagbox, Deleted member 4563 and 1 other person
I eat meal a day for year and nothing happened. Fasting being bad for you is momscience.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
love hurts

As long as you're under the calorie intake for the week is low and are keeping your cardiovascular system in check you should be fine @sgt_iron.

There was a time where I straight up just ate junk food for like 3 months straight but I was under 1800 calories and did cardio daily, and I lost 45LB+

Ignore all meme diets, fasting is cringe too, just do cardio and eat low calories, take proper nutrients/vitamins if necessary aswell, and stay hydrated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
As long as you're under the calorie intake for the week is low and are keeping your cardiovascular system in check you should be fine @sgt_iron.
when will you get skin surgery in mexico?

when will you get skin surgery in mexico?
Not high up on the list money wise atm. Buying a house, and moving away from L.A is more important than surgery. I'll probably get surgery after I get a job out of state because I don't want my future kids to see me looking gross body wise, i'd want them to have a father they can look up to looks wise aswell.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
i think slime is autistic genuinely

There was a time where I straight up just ate junk food for like 3 months straight but I was under 1800 calories and did cardio daily, and I lost 45LB+

Ignore all meme diets, fasting is cringe too, just do cardio and eat low calories, take proper nutrients/vitamins if necessary aswell, and stay hydrated.
No offense but
Aren’t you still obese?

What health consequences? If you get a decent amount of vitamin/minerals & drink water, u can stop eating until you start consuming your own intestines at around 2-3% BF. Even the shittiest bone structures will look gaunt as fuck at that bodyfat ;D

No offense but
Aren’t you still obese?
A bit yeah, but compared to how I used to be over 410LB, and my cardiovascular system is in tip top shape, after losing 180+ Pounds its I like to consider myself more chub since especially at the moment I have to lose less than 100LB to reach an optimal weight.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
A bit yeah, but compared to how I used to be over 410LB, and my cardiovascular system is in tip top shape, after losing 180+ Pounds its I like to consider myself more chub since especially at the moment I have to lose less than 100LB to reach an optimal weight.
Damn Must have a lot of loose skin

Intermittent fasting with a plant based paleo diet works.

Yeah, its over.
Once you’re only like 30 pounds overweight, do hard mode dry fasting. It kickstarts autophagy (a process that essentially forces dead cells to replace themselves with new ones)
22AF2895 B512 4E4E AAD3 DB17B14D034D

The above is from a client of the “snake diet” guy who did hard dry fasting after having done salt water fasts to lose a lot of weight quickly, which caused loose skin.

Just eat. Worry about losing Bf after 25. Bnes > bodyfat