Is escalating too hard on a date before you get to your house a mistake?

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
The minute I’m in a semi private location with a date, I usually go straight for a heavy make out/borderline foreplay, but I hear it’s better to wait until you’re at your house/a viable sex location? I made out with a cute Japanese girl in a karaoke room last night, played with her toys and had her sitting in my lip and now she seems to have gone cold on me

Last edited:
Save the sex for the house.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
itll work if she finds you attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 245
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
It happened with both of the Japanese girls that I managed to make out with. They knew exactly what I wanted and got psyched out when I invited them over for some tea or to check out the view from my balcony.

I think you have to maintain some kind of plausible deniability if you’re sub chad so that they won’t feel cheap—it must take a lot of guts for a Japanese girl to explicitly agree to meet up with a low inhibition ethnic dude for sex. I didn’t kiss the korean girl I facefucked once before bringing home the same night we met

Last edited:
Only if you're not GL

If she ghosts you for escalating too fast she was never attracted to you.

You're either
1. too ugly
2. Really unclear with your intentions. Start touching her a bit during conversation to warm her up, if it comes naturally play with her hair etc.

I’m fat as shit to be fair, especially compared to local guys who are all single digit bf on averafe. I still have hope

It takes some degree of attraction to repeatedly reciprocate a kiss. most guys wouldn’t have gotten that far. Obviously it’d be easier if I were chad, but i‘d like practical tips relevant to my current situation

Last edited: