Any better alternatives?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Seth Walsh and joao
shitpost
Prostitution

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 4804
Yes it is legit. Will it keep you up at night and be on ur mind 24/7? Absolutely yes

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL, Deleted member 4804, Shodredux and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh
  • JFL
Reactions: Golden Glass and Luke LLL
Yes bro Forex plug and play. Make money.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Shodredux, Deleted member 3990 and 2 others
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Seth Walsh
If you have to ask...

726929b45ddf5a6a58ae214125569f99

go in babypips forum and ask them

giphy.gif

It's legit but u need the knowledge

what's the best way

where can i get the knowledge
investopedia.com is a good resource. FOREX is way too liquid. Usually institutions don't bother trading it actively until they've about $10b to trade with. There's $5T daily volume.

Try opening a demo account on the stock market and start learning why markets move. I wouldn't advise putting real money into trading even if you have years of experience. It's really difficult and risky. New money gets sucked up pretty quick by professional traders and hedgefunds.

If you try to trade you'll find that things will always go against you, even if you have done immense research and implemented your own trading strategy and risk management paradigm.

You should definitely start learning about the markets because it's fascinating, but be warned that it's very very easy to lose everything you put into it, really quick, even if you have tons of knowledge and experience.

Think of it this way. Big money is what actually moves markets. The big institutions have the big money. They all want to earn money in the markets, and they have so much money that they can move the markets substantially. They won't be winning/losing money between themselves. They'll be mostly earning and retail traders will be losing. They can push asset prices to levels where the collective majority of retail traders lose money, so they take it off you.

The only reason leverage exists is so smaller traders can be liquidated. Why else would exchanges let you borrow money to trade with, which they borrowed from investment banks? So they can liquidate you and take it all back plus the money you didn't borrow.

Look up Anton Kreil on YouTube, he explains basic market psychology pretty well.
what's the best way

The knowledge is abstract. It doesn't come in a package that can be handed to you. Making lots of money is not easy! It's very very hard. Asking questions like you are will easily lure you into the hands of a conman or con scheme where you'll lose your money. So stay low profile and start learning on your own. Learning not to fall for a con, before you fall for it, is a good place to start.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 3512, bossman and 3 others
investopedia.com is a good resource. FOREX is way too liquid. Usually institutions don't bother trading it actively until they've about $10b to trade with. There's $5T daily volume.
View attachment 250996
Try opening a demo account on the stock market and start learning why markets move. I wouldn't advise putting real money into trading even if you have years of experience. It's really difficult and risky. New money gets sucked up pretty quick by professional traders and hedgefunds.

If you try to trade you'll find that things will always go against you, even if you have done immense research and implemented your own trading strategy and risk management paradigm.

You should definitely start learning about the markets because it's fascinating, but be warned that it's very very easy to lose everything you put into it, really quick, even if you have tons of knowledge and experience.

Think of it this way. Big money is what actually moves markets. The big institutions have the big money. They all want to earn money in the markets, and they have so much money that they can move the markets substantially. They won't be winning/losing money between themselves. They'll be mostly earning and retail traders will be losing. They can push asset prices to levels where the collective majority of retail traders lose money, so they take it off you.

The only reason leverage exists is so smaller traders can be liquidated. Why else would exchanges let you borrow money to trade with, which they borrowed from investment banks? So they can liquidate you and take it all back plus the money you didn't borrow.

Look up Anton Kreil on YouTube, he explains basic market psychology pretty well.

The knowledge is abstract. It doesn't come in a package that can be handed to you. Making lots of money is not easy! It's very very hard. Asking questions like you are will easily lure you into the hands of a conman or con scheme where you'll lose your money. So stay low profile and start learning on your own. Learning not to fall for a con, before you fall for it, is a good place to start.
brutal, just made babypips highschool

now I am discouraged because it sounds so logical
and I dont want to try my luck

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
brutal, just made babypips highschool

now I am discouraged because it sounds so logical
and I dont want to try my luck
The channel "bitcointradingchallenge" on YouTube is a goldmine. That guy Bennett really explains how everything works and how important sentiment analysis/ advanced market data / exploiting retail traders etc is.

His style of trading is to attempt to mirror Hedge Fund / Professional trader's positions and to take the other side of retail traders positions, despite being a retail trader too, just working with more data and looking at the market and market psychology through a different lens.

He has 200+ videos I think. Based on cryptocurrency trading but he really teaches a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
Trades me

• JFL
Reactions: Rasputin
There is only one place to learn about forex and that's No Nonsense Forex. Personal advice, learn how to program, learn machine learning/ai, become a quant trader

i'm going to give dropshipping a try very very soon i'll report back on how it goes. i have a feeling it's going to go good for me but i might just be coping lmao.

The channel "bitcointradingchallenge" on YouTube is a goldmine. That guy Bennett really explains how everything works and how important sentiment analysis/ advanced market data / exploiting retail traders etc is.

His style of trading is to attempt to mirror Hedge Fund / Professional trader's positions and to take the other side of retail traders positions, despite being a retail trader too, just working with more data and looking at the market and market psychology through a different lens.

He has 200+ videos I think. Based on cryptocurrency trading but he really teaches a lot.
into bitcoin again ? :lul:

I dont even know how crypto really works, Forex is much easier to understand (the basics)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
what's the best way

You can get the knowledge from babypips and r/forex data.

There are no based ways. You will only know the best way FOR YOURSELF by taking the time to understand the markets personally and trying in each of them. There are plenty and plenty of ways to make passive income, I have made money from real estate, crypto, forex, and most recently, options trading.
Option trading is a small capital, high risk and high reward. No consistent skills is needed in option trading like day trading in forex and crypto, just understanding of the elements of options (calls, puts, Greeks, Implied volatility, covered calls/puts, naked calls/puts etc) and the company/sector of interest, and knowledge of common strategies used like hedging and iron condor.

Even though I had only made 1 play, and not even with my account, it is becoming my favorite out of all the markets I've been in. Crypto has it's moments, real estate is very competitive and kinda ”first come first” when it comes to closing a deal, and forex requires consistency and adaptability. But with fucking options, specifically American styled options, I feel like Jordan Belfort. I got 7x ROI for that only play I did. An insider trade leak for ITMI and it was just obviously to buy this shit. The vibes in the community is fucking chill, they know their shit but they're not all nerdy and pretentious like other communities in forex and crypto

Edit: tldr just take the time to understand every market and get a picture of how successful you feel you can be in those markets. If you take the time to understand any one and applied the necessary measures to succeed YOU CAN SUCCEED in any of them.

The best ways IMO to make money based off my experience (I recommend having about 3-5k as capital) in no particular order is

Options trading
Real estate wholesaling x leads generating
Crypto trading
Crypto hodling (any decent top 20 coin or an innovative privacy coin will be good)
Forex trading

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bossman

thanks bro. i'll be watching anton kreil.
so you recommend the stock market instead of forex?
Options trading
Real estate wholesaling x leads generating
Crypto trading
Crypto hodling (any decent top 20 coin or an innovative privacy coin will be good)
Forex trading
which do you reckon is the most profitable bro

Last edited: