is francisco lachowski overrated or is real ideal?

Sometimes
8F7D0325 A69B 4D2E 88EA C451D13F3EAD

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: chosen-one, redmaxx, sozz and 5 others
Nobody's ideal and he may be overrated by some but there's hardly anyone with more evidence of being a chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
He misses some important categories of male beauty but he also is also better than anyone else in some categories.
Those categories which he misses are just too important to reach that "muh 9.8 harmony and 9.5 irl" level.
Yeah he looks great but that just isn´t what "ideal male" is supposed to look like:

Ideal male beauty is something like this:

Attachments

• 1697394393461.png
    1697394393461.png
    905.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: elzde95, Looks234, chosen-one and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, CursedOne, yayatourer and 2 others
He misses some important categories of male beauty but he also is also better than anyone else in some categories.
Those categories which he misses are just too important to reach that "muh 9.8 harmony and 9.5 irl" level.
Yeah he looks great but that just isn´t what "ideal male" is supposed to look like:
View attachment 2493002
Ideal male beauty is something like this:
View attachment 2493003View attachment 2493004
so, he fits into the pretty boy thing?

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, Kazuya, redmaxx and 8 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
so, he fits into the pretty boy thing?
No he has face that no other prettyboy has achieved. That is to manage being 8.5+ with blandest face ever.
Usually people who reach so high level have face like this:

He has objectively much stronger/better features than chico but still get mogged by face like this:

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
tell me someone more ideal than Matt. And yeah bomer is too masculine to be ideal but highest psl.
Bomer is like 6 psl and he isnt too masculine. He's low sex appeal. David beckham would be my pick since he's universally attractive and not polarizing

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
tell me someone more ideal than Matt. And yeah bomer is too masculine to be ideal but highest psl.
Idk much but I think prime gandy, alfredo de la Cruz are ideal

but why chico mogs?
averageness and harmony. And by harmony i´m not meaning something what we can just count with "maths" or something.
He has average face where literally nothing stand out in "good or bad way". His beauty is being perfect to look at and not about especially "attracting" someone.
Bomer is like 6 psl and he isnt too masculine. He's low sex appeal. David beckham would be my pick since he's universally attractive and not polarizing
That is then just your personal opinion not objective, 99% of people would think differently.
3704592_1697395655945.png

Btw i meaned drago by that "too masculine".

Attachments

• 1697395341639.png
    1697395341639.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 0
That is then just your personal opinion not objective, 99% of people would think differently.

He's like 40 there btw. He's a global sex symbol for a reason and has been for 25 years, he isn't the best looking guy but he isn't polarizing

averageness and harmony. And by harmony i´m not meaning something what we can just count with "maths" or something.
He has average face where literally nothing stand out in "good or bad way". His beauty is being perfect to look at and not about especially "attracting" someone.

is this david? if it’s david, matt will certainly mogs him.

• +1
He's like 40 there btw. He's a global sex symbol for a reason and has been for 25 years, he isn't the best looking guy but he isn't polarizing

Still just your opinion. I can see him having very high appeal but "better than matt"? No one except you would say that.

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and L(oser)ooksmaxxer
View attachment 2493070
Still just your opinion. I can see him having very high appeal but "better than matt"? No one except you would say that.
Bomer already got crushed by weak chadlite delon when asking girls

His face is low sex appeal and he has a lot of flaws, doesn't look that good unless he has long hair. Beckham on the other hand is high sex appeal and looks good with any hairstyle

I wonder if Chico is aware of how incels rant about him day in day out.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, DelonLover1999 and rand anon
Bomer already got crushed by weak chadlite delon when asking girls

His face is low sex appeal and he has a lot of flaws, doesn't look that good unless he has long hair. Beckham on the other hand is high sex appeal and looks good with any hairstyle
By objectively i mean what "psl" kinda means. It does not mean appealing to certain group of people or anything like that. It´s means what is/math or in "paper" the best. Ofc fluffy haired chadlite or someone else that level with great appeal wins against matt by almost anyone below 25.

Real Chads expires when they're 40 minimum, not 25 as Chico did

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and rand anon
being a bald recessed ogre is ideal

By objectively i mean what "psl" kinda means. It does not mean appealing to certain group of people or anything like that. It´s means what is/math or in "paper" the best. Ofc fluffy haired chadlite or someone else that level with great appeal wins against matt by almost anyone below 25.
Like I said his psl isnt that high. He is insanely overrated beacause of his pheno, if he had slavshit pheno he'd get rated 5.5 psl max

Like I said his psl isnt that high. He is insanely overrated beacause of his pheno, if he had slavshit pheno he'd get rated 5.5 psl max
What are main reason why he is only around "6 psl" for you. Yeah he can look scary when he stares but that just is how high psl usually looks like:

What are main reason why he is only around "6 psl" for you. Yeah he can look scary when he stares but that just is how high psl usually looks like:
View attachment 2493138
Massive forhead, flat midface, thin lips, jaw too wide for his face, eyes carried by color contrast

• JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and Kazuya
Real Chads expires when they're 40 minimum, not 25 as Chico did
Didn't he mention on a interview that he was 42? Found weird that he said that 🤔😳

overrated for sure, depp underrated

Massive forhead, flat midface, thin lips, jaw too wide for his face, eyes carried by color contrast
above average size but not "massive", how is his midface flat?, agreed with thin lips," jaw too wide" bruh he is know for his perfect jaw shape, that is not even considered failo in his case, what failos his eyearea even has to be considered under 6psl tier?

above average size but not "massive", how is his midface flat?, agreed with thin lips," jaw too wide" bruh he is know for his perfect jaw shape, that is not even considered failo in his case, what failos his eyearea even has to be considered under 6psl tier?
This is massive fucking forhead
51Lq bQajFL

His midface is flat as in it doesn't have good projection

His bigonial/byzgo is too high

His eye area doesn't have failos rather a lack of halos. Good eyebrows and eye color and it's contrast but pretty boring eye area otherwise
57cd661e9ecfa01ce0812a14190052532
Matt Bomer 450x600 02

This is massive fucking forhead
View attachment 2493198
His midface is flat as in it doesn't have good projection

His bigonial/byzgo is too high

His eye area doesn't have failos rather a lack of halos. Good eyebrows and eye color and it's contrast but pretty boring eye area otherwise
View attachment 2493213View attachment 2493214
That is not huge lmao just above average.
So what if his zygo to jaw with is not ideal? Otherwise 8spl gigamogger jaw.
You are comparing 9.5/10 eyearea to 8.5-9/10 eyearea. You can´t be perfect in every area.

That is not huge lmao just above average.
So what if his zygo to jaw with is not ideal? Otherwise 8spl gigamogger jaw.
You are comparing 9.5/10 eyearea to 8.5-9/10 eyearea. You can´t be perfect in every area.
His eye area is more like 7-7.5/10. The flat midface is a big failo to me, just makes him face look boring and no sex appeal. You're saying he's the highest psl man there is, so he better be close to perfect in all areas, but he is close to perfect in none

His eye area is more like 7-7.5/10. The flat midface is a big failo to me, just makes him face look boring and no sex appeal. You're saying he's the highest psl man there is, so he better be close to perfect in all areas, but he is close to perfect in none
You are giving points out for bad reasons. Where those 2.5-3points even go from? :lul:

You are giving points out for bad reasons. Where those 2.5-3points even go from? :lul:
You are literally doing the exact same thing, lmao. Where did those 8.5-9 points come from. He has a pretty standard eye area, you're bascially saying it's almost perfect, and perfect does't even exist so to you it's as good as possible

You are literally doing the exact same thing, lmao. Where did those 8.5-9 points come from. He has a pretty standard eye area, you're bascially saying it's almost perfect, and perfect does't even exist so to you it's as good as possible
No one is perfect, i´m just giving standard ratings. I have never heard before that someone thinks that matt eyearea is 7-7.5/10 :lul:

No one is perfect, i´m just giving standard ratings. I have never heard before that someone thinks that matt eyearea is 7-7.5/10 :lul:
It's really not that good. Not 9 in any universe
Matt Bomer 450x600 0

He's just so overrated some ppl actually think he's perfect or something. Like I said before if he had low-class pheno he'd get rated chadlite max

• So Sad
Hey william, explain harmony

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx
Too ma
Too masc? He’s perfect dimorphism, are you fags worshipping trannys as ideal?

all of his features doesnt fit into the psl standards but he doesn't look uncanny

underrated for broad appeal overrated for actually getting dates.

plain chads have the highest match rates but 90% of their matches flake on them so they don't get more chances in reality, women don't chase unless you are that specific thing that they are into.