Is GIANT actually a trustable place to get surgery done?

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Lisan al Gaib
Im seriously considering getting supras + infras. Can i trust these guys my face?

What would they charge me?

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, med and shalomnigga
I think so.

Giant isn't a "place" he's a surgery/implant designer, meaning that he puts a plan in place for you and a reputable board certified surgeon will perform the actual procedure.

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell, chawaje, N1666 and 5 others
Giant isn't a "place" he's a surgery/implant designer, meaning that he puts a plan in place for you and a reputable board certified surgeon will perform the actual procedure.
He literally spoke in his insta story about them not needing to be certified surgeons and harvard graduates in order to make better results.

I know it‘s not a place, as they‘re doing it in all diffrent places in the world and he himself doesn‘t do the surgery just the planning with a cooperative surgeon.

Giant doesn‘t just give you the designs as far as i know, you need to do the surgery with one of their surgeons

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Support a blackpilled surgeon, he is legit

mirin avi hard id want this guy making my implants cuz hes blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and coispet
He literally spoke in his insta story about them not needing to be certified surgeons and harvard graduates in order to make better results.
Yes, this is true. Almost no surgeons handle implant designs themselves, and individuals who specialize in custom implant and osteotomy design aren't certified surgeons or MDs.

Last edited:
Im seriously considering getting supras + infras. Can i trust these guys my face?

If you don't trust Giant you might as well go to FaceX Implants. They are very professional, but it's probably more expensive.

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
He designs the implants, he doesn’t perform the surgery

And I would go to him for the design, he’s blackpilled, any bluepilled surgeon would ruin your face :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and med
He designs the implants, he doesn’t perform the surgery

And I would go to him for the design, he’s blackpilled, any bluepilled surgeon would ruin your face :ogre:
No shit sherlock. I dm him everyday he doesn‘t even response.

If you don't trust Giant you might as well go to FaceX Implants. They are very professional, but it's probably more expensive.
Who are they? Never heard of FaceX

No shit sherlock. I dm him everyday he doesn‘t even response.

Who are they? Never heard of FaceX
They're new from what I heard. Do you know Safi? He's also a blackpilled surgeon. Safi's Clinic and FaceX work together. I checked out their site and Instagram page, and they seem legit.

• +1
Reactions: eagle_tren123 and N1666
He is good but doesn't respond if you bait him with money
Jfl I paid for a consult 6 months ago

I need to make sure I get it next month or I want a refund jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson and med
Jfl I paid for a consult 6 months ago

I need to make sure I get it next month or I want a refund jfl
Damm bro he said in insta dms he would work on me this summer guess that was cap

Damm bro he said in insta dms he would work on me this summer guess that was cap
I've heard others say they didn't have to wait that long after paying
Maybe he just doesn't like me. Still, I paid, so that shouldn't matter
He also told me he would give me the consult in a week etc over and over, so I wouldn't hold out much hope on him doing planning/surgery this summer for you

GIANT, if you see this, pls don't do the same thing next month when I ask u again

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: user123456 and med
I've heard others say they didn't have to wait that long after paying
Maybe he just doesn't like me. Still, I paid, so that shouldn't matter
He also told me he would give me the consult in a week etc over and over, so I wouldn't hold out much hope on him doing planning/surgery this summer for you

GIANT, if you see this, pls don't do the same thing next month when I ask u again
Change pfp maybe he‘ll take you serious

I dont like how he is unreliable
They're new from what I heard. Do you know Safi? He's also a blackpilled surgeon. Safi's Clinic and FaceX work together. I checked out their site and Instagram page, and they seem legit.
i know safi, isn‘t he the guy who photoshopped his pics?

Change pfp maybe he‘ll take you serious

I dont like how he is unreliable

i know safi, isn‘t he the guy who photoshopped his pics?
Lol I was PMing him since summer 2022, and paid in October, with different pfp

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HerpDerpson, normie_joe, user123456 and 1 other person
Summer 2022 IS CRAZY. I dont even have to wait that long to get surgery, yet alone an consulation

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: normie_joe, user123456, med and 1 other person

Talk to @VenatorLuparius, he got the exact same implants designed from Giant and placed by Pagnoni.

Although I haven't seen a before/after thread from him yet. Last I saw him mention the infras made his under eyes more hollow and he's gonna need a fat transfer.

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Damn, he photoshopped Post-Op pics? How do you know?
lol no that is just a baseless rumour from giant shills.

Safi showed me a post OP pic from his phone that ppl were saying was photoshopped, but it turned out to be literally just a selfie the guy took in his house jfl.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: med and depressionmaxxing
How long it took since contacting to receiving the information about the payment and then from the payment to now?