Is gymmaxxing cope or do people just not achieve the physique necessary to halo them?

KpopmaxxingGuy

KpopmaxxingGuy

Coping with genetic inferiority
I want to say gymmaxxing is cope, just look at the manlets compensating for their height for example. But maybe I'm not correct?

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
being lean and muscular is very good for your smv. its not cope unless you have pear proportions

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining, liberiangrimreaper, Pride and 2 others
being lean and muscular is very good for your smv. its not cope unless you have pear proportions
Okay, will it ascend everyone to chadlite/chad if they work hard enough?

• JFL
Reactions: chadintraining, shieldzz and liberiangrimreaper
id say it only benefits you once you are at least average height and high mtn

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
If you are ugly dont gymmaxx, you will just be repulsive to females, is like the "shy and misterious chad" vs. the "geek and weird kid who deos not speak, who is ugly"

If you are ugly dont gymmaxx, you will just be repulsive to females, is like the "shy and misterious chad" vs. the "geek and weird kid who deos not speak, who is ugly"
Brutal. Why did I even try.

Then what's the point. When the untrained chadlite that makes up 50% of the college population will mog me.
and thats what incels are trying to say 24/7 hahahahahhahahahA
but gym has other benefits too, health, feeling better mentally etc

and thats what incels are trying to say 24/7 hahahahahhahahahA
but gym has other benefits too, health, feeling better mentally etc
How do you add the video at the bottom of all of your posts.

Ah yes, because that can determine my knowledge and opinions. Stop acting like I'm new
Dude you literally joined not even a week ago. Are you some old user who made a new account or something?

• +1
Reactions: Flexaco
it's a cope for sub5's. for normies and fatcels it can help though

Okay, will it ascend everyone to chadlite/chad if they work hard enough?
No, but it can give a 0.5 point or so boost in smv from body alone

Face also usually improves in the process too due to less water retention and fast, which can add 1 point for most, but possibly even more (or less) depending on your starting point and genetic potential

So assuming you are a mtn with decent face genes and frame, you can reach a solid 6.5 or so

Last edited:
No, but it can give a 0.5 point or so boost in smv from body alone

Face also usually improves in the process too due to less water retention and fast, which can add 1 point for most, but possibly even more (or less) depending on your starting point and genetic potential

So assuming you are a mtn with decent face genes and frame, you can reach a solid 6.5 or so
Fantastic, spending hours upon hours just to end up slightly above invisible.

I know it's the right thing to do, but I just can't stomach the idea that everything I worked towards was to get my ogre-looking looksmatch anyway.

• JFL
Reactions: borismonster
Fantastic, spending hours upon hours just to end up slightly above invisible.

I know it's the right thing to do, but I just can't stomach the idea that everything I worked towards was to get my ogre-looking looksmatch anyway.
Chad or nothing is a meme

If you are a normie or htn, as long as you have something that makes you stand out in your appearance (unique phenotype, style, etc..), you should be able to get your looksmatch without much of an issue as long as you act normal

Chad or nothing is a meme

If you are a normie or htn, as long as you have something that makes you stand out in your appearance (unique phenotype, style, etc..), you should be able to get your looksmatch without much of an issue as long as you act normal
Well my looksmatch looks like shit, that's the problem.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Genetic frame impresses girls way more than muscle.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: borismonster, IAMNOTANINCEL, KpopmaxxingGuy and 1 other person