Is having a big dick as an asian a halo ?

even if he is larping size who cares the point of the thread doesnt get detracted wether or not his claim of bp length is true or not

if he wants to larp let him be which i dont see why he would since this isnt even a brag thread he was just asking a question, no ones gonna remember oh this user mentioned have a 7inch bp measurement in a thread asking a question literally one day after

most likely not larp
you think physique matters much to females being attracted to a guy.

7*6 is small trust me

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
you think physique matters much to females being attracted to a guy.

face always matter more, physique is just a multiplier

if ur good looking with good bones u can have twink physique no girl will care, actually maybe when they get to htb+ they will care since they will have the choice to choose from two equally attractive guys but one with twink physique and one with good physique

everything matters, just max everything

not gymcelling appropriately is just some cope that people here have

improve ur physique, face, mind , personality, status

u only win when u max out everything

if ur good looking with good bones u can have twink physique no girl will care, actually maybe when they get to htb+ they will care since they will have the choice to choose from two equally attractive guys but one with twink physique and one with good physique

does kanshiro tankeshi mog hard for a full asian ?

Yea trust bro if your mtn but with a 7/10 physique it’s like being base goku and then going super saiyan 3 you get a 100* multiplier

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Yea trust bro if your mtn but with a 7/10 physique it’s like being base goku and then going super saiyan 3 you get a 100* multiplier

ik man im prime example i get called chad here sometimes and its just cause of body halo, my face is plain ass htn but body raises smv siginifcantly

7 hasn't been considered big since the 1980s

If anything, you having a 7 inch cock would be a stronger halo than being back and having 7 inches because you'd be seen as an extreme specimen
I have a 6-6.5 inch as a SEA or something

Wait wait wait

Somethings not right

Either you're larping, measured incorrectly or truly are a top tier dick slinger

It’s wrong, .org average is 8x6.5

• JFL
Reactions: Brus Wane