Is he betabuxx,. do you think?

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends

Genuinely curiuous. Do you guys think he's in a dead bedroom with the China Noodle?

• Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Nah, a lot of asian women date white only, so a 3/10 man in the west is a 8.5 status symbol for them.

They may expect a local Beijing man to earn $150k a year and own a big home just to date her.

For whites, they'll accept a penniless English or math tutor who earns 25k a year just to be able to show off a white husband or boyfriend.

Sad how self hating many of them are but I guess good for those white guys who have it on easy mode there.

Asian cultures are very status driven and tons of good looking women have a lifelong mission of "marrying up" to a white person no matter his personal circumstances (as long as he's not a total unkempt junkie).

The locals even have a name for this type of young woman in Singapore, they call them SPG. Practically all hot young women fall into this category

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and WeiWei
oofy doofy maxxed

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
Nah, a lot of asian women date white only, so a 3/10 man in the west is a 8.5 status symbol for them.

They may expect a local Beijing man to earn $150k a year and own a big home just to date him.

For whites, they'll accept a penniless English or math tutor who earns 25k a year just to be able to show off a white husband or boyfriend.

Sad how self hating many of them are but I guess good for those white guys who have it on easy mode there.

Asian cultures are very status driven and tons of good looking women have a lifelong mission of "marrying up" to a white person no matter his personal circumstances (as long as he's not a total unkempt junkie).
OK so are you saying he gets to smash whenever he wants, passionately?

OK so are you saying he gets to smash whenever he wants, passionately?
Probably, because these women are brainwashed by other asian women into white worship from an early age.

The guy is not good looking physically but she probably feels real attraction to him just because he is white. I don't think he needs to pay/simp because of this. He is seen as the prize in the relationship locally, not her

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, WeiWei and zainab
Probably, because these women are brainwashed by other asian women into white worship from an early age.

The guy is not good looking physically but she probably feels real attraction to him just because he is white. I don't think he needs to pay/simp because of this. He is seen as the prize in the relationship locally, not her
lifefuel
dont bash my noodle She's Chinese, she's China Noodle, the supreme form of Noodle.

lifefuel

dont bash my noodle She's Chinese, she's China Noodle, the supreme form of Noodle.
She looks like man, not like loli

Nah she cute. I would
KemonopaUTAI

• WTF
Reactions: WeiWei
Nah he isn't, she probably loves him because he is white

Yup they aint fuckin

Being white increases your desirability but not your attractiveness.