Is height as important a factor in picking up chicks in real life as it is on dating apps?

Forever8

Forever8

Bronze
Are women less likely to care/notice outside?

I remember some girl running up to me out of her friend group, and checking if I am taller than her. I mogged her by only like 2 inches, but she asked for snap anyways. (also not tales. I am confused to this day why cuz I am like 4/10 tbh)

so I guess as long as you mog them by an inch or so, it doesnt matter

• +1
Reactions: brainded
Dating apps is harder than irl
They can choose to be more picky on tinder but irl there is more leeway. As long as you have 2-4 inches on her you should be ok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
I remember some girl running up to me out of her friend group, and checking if I am taller than her. I mogged her by only like 2 inches, but she asked for snap anyways. (also not tales. I am confused to this day why cuz I am like 4/10 tbh)

Whats your height

you're 5'8 and 4/10 and got a girl approaching you? damn
Idk like I said I am still confused. Maybe it was dark and from distance I looked cute? I was also with my younger sister too (idk read its a halo to be with siblings or pets). Honestly idfk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
it is more important

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta

What about chicks taller than you, is it harder in real life or on the apps?

Nah it mainly depends on your face, as long as you're not below 5'6" or something then height will only be complementary and im speaking from how it is in the US

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
Nah it mainly depends on your face, as long as you're not below 5'6" or something then height will only be complementary and im speaking from how it is in the US
Even if the chick is taller?

What about chicks taller than you, is it harder in real life or on the apps?
i never went for anyone taller than me. tbh I never went for anyone. too autistic for that. Thats why I am here trying to looksmax so I at least hit like upper-tier normie/chadlite so I can be confident in asking people out

Id say it depends, but i don't think its thats common to see chicks with shorter dudes anyway so that might not work

I’m 5 8 and dated a 5 10 girl whom I met a party. Personal experience but I’ve noticed taller girls are more lenient with height since it can severely limit their dating pool.

this tbh, frame is more important than height once you're above 5'6

honestly as dumb as this sounds face is a lot more objective than height is, sure there is universal attractive facial traits in men, but you know there is also the variations like prettyboys and masc, and things in between, height is a solid figure as 6'2 will always be betetr than 5'10, there is no such thing as too tall unless you're 7'5 or something but really idk I think height matters slightly more than face