is hgh cope?

Yes. You have better
options

• +1
Reactions: odux
This man is Devon Larrat professional armwrestler. Last 2 years he trained only his right arm, and it became nearlt an inch longer than left at the age 47, however before that 2 years both arms were the same length. I'm 100% sure he uses lots of HGH and Steroids, however He Definitely consults with Professional Doctors as HGH and Steroids can be dangeous. But the main is Microfractures he caused on his right arm through arm wrestling and weight training. These microfractures became thicker and his arm started to grow. HGH and Steroids just made this process much Faster, without microffractures his right hand wouldn't grow a shit, no matter how much amount of HGH he would use, It would be the same length as left arm which he didn't train

This man is Devon Larrat professional armwrestler. Last 2 years he trained only his right arm, and it became nearlt an inch longer than left at the age 47, however before that 2 years both arms were the same length. I'm 100% sure he uses lots of HGH and Steroids, however He Definitely consults with Professional Doctors as HGH and Steroids can be dangeous. But the main is Microfractures he caused on his right arm through arm wrestling and weight training. These microfractures became thicker and his arm started to grow. HGH and Steroids just made this process much Faster, without microffractures his right hand wouldn't grow a shit, no matter how much amount of HGH he would use, It would be the same length as left arm which he didn't train

damn

I suggest you sprint, run and hanging. Plus you can do LSJL with this device
Guy named Tyler Davis in his 30s increased his height by 1.5 inches in 2.5 years or 0.25 inch per year, I think with HGH this will be Faster, and considering that you are young and your Growth Plates are not completely fused you can get amazing results and even outgrow your Genetic Height Potential

I suggest you sprint, run and hanging. Plus you can do LSJL with this deviceView attachment 2624151 Guy named Tyler Davis in his 30s increased his height by 1.5 inches in 2.5 years or 0.25 inch per year, I think with HGH this will be Faster, and considering that you are young and your Growth Plates are not completely fused you can get amazing results and even outgrow your Genetic Height Potential
thank fucking god ive been the same height for a while

thank fucking god ive been the same height for a while
However as I said you must train properly, because without microfractures HGH won't help. Plus you must eat very good, eat many proteins and sleep 8-9 hours per day

• +1
Reactions: unknownducks
However as I said you must train properly, because without microfractures HGH won't help. Plus you must eat very good, eat many proteins and sleep 8-9 hours per day
ofc thanks