is hunter eye or lightskin stare better for females?

Yes. :lul:

Some of my “friends” would call me a tranny because of it. :feelskek:
JFL what haircut do you have now?
Impossible. He has a better phenotype and eye area than me. Therefore he mogs me. If he’s MTN then I should be a LTN, even if the phenotype doesn’t matter then it’s because of the eye area.
Many factors play into whether he moggs you or not. I cant say without seeing you.

Curious to see.
Something like this right now.

matsushita_yuya_948152.jpg

I doubt it, but i have not seen you so i can not judge. Butt i doubt it.
Objectively speaking it has to be that way; because if he's a MTN then I have to be a LTN since I'm a step below him due to an inferior eye area.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Something like this right now.

matsushita_yuya_948152.jpg
Thats a good haircut. Asian genes.
Objectively speaking it has to be that way; because if he's a MTN then I have to be a LTN since I'm a step below him due to an inferior eye area.
Other things also weigh heavily, for example your ratios and individual aspects such as skin and harmony.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Thats a good haircut. Asian genes.
I have a high forehead so it doesn't look as good on me. A small forehead like this one is ideal. That way you can style it any way you want without it looking weird.

Other things also weigh heavily, for example your ratios and individual aspects such as skin and harmony.
I think he mogs me hard though. I do agree the haircut is bad though. What kind of haircut do you have?

I have a high forehead so it doesn't look as good on me. A small forehead like this one is ideal. That way you can style it any way you want without it looking weird.

View attachment 2121574
So you ferehead mogg him. Brutal a small forehead is feminine.
I think he mogs me hard though. I do agree the haircut is bad though. What kind of haircut do you have?
images
Side part fade

• +1
So you ferehead mogg him. Brutal a small forehead is feminine.
Honestly having a small forehead is ideal; you don't need to grow out your hair as much. For instance, what he can achieve in three months of growing out I need six months for and also you will see parts of my forehead whereas his will be completely covered. I envy people with small foreheads.
images
Side part fade
I imagined you would have curly hair or something. Personally I wish my hair was straighter than it is. I wish I had hair like East Asians do.

• +1
Honestly having a small forehead is ideal; you don't need to grow out your hair as much. For instance, what he can achieve in three months of growing out I need six months for and also you will see parts of my forehead whereas his will be completely covered. I envy people with small foreheads.
I prefer a slightly larger forehead. It also comes down to whether your forehead is round or rectangular.
I imagined you would have curly hair or something. Personally I wish my hair was straighter than it is. I wish I had hair like East Asians do.
I have wavy hair but if I keep my hair a little short it's straight.

I prefer a slightly larger forehead. It also comes down to whether your forehead is round or rectangular.
I think mine is round and his is rectangular (or was). Any examples of what you think is ideal?
I have wavy hair but if I keep my hair a little short it's straight.
What's the longest you've let it grown to? Yeah I noticed that even guys with curly hair would have straight hair when it's really short.

• +1
I think mine is round and his is rectangular (or was). Any examples of what you think is ideal?
His is round you can see it at the top of the forehead where it starts to bend. It depends on what you want to be for prettyboy i think a round forehead is better, but for masculine a rectangular is better.
What's the longest you've let it grown to? Yeah I noticed that even guys with curly hair would have straight hair when it's really short.
The longest was during the corona pandemic. I've never let my hair grow really long, so I don't know what it would look like. One problem that men with wavy or curly hair have is that it is difficult for the moisture from the skin to get to the tips of the hair. So I never really leave it long, otherwise my hair seems a bit dry.

• +1
His is round you can see it at the top of the forehead where it starts to bend. It depends on what you want to be for prettyboy i think a round forehead is better, but for masculine a rectangular is better.
For me it's not about masc/prettyboy but rather having a hairline where you need less hair to fraud. :feelskek:
The longest was during the corona pandemic. I've never let my hair grow really long, so I don't know what it would look like. One problem that men with wavy or curly hair have is that it is difficult for the moisture from the skin to get to the tips of the hair. So I never really leave it long, otherwise my hair seems a bit dry.
Ahhh right.Well despite the dryness issue, what curly/wavy haired people have over straighthaired ones is that you guys have volume, while straight hair looks dull and lifeless. Each hair type has its pros and cons.

• +1
For me it's not about masc/prettyboy but rather having a hairline where you need less hair to fraud. :feelskek:
JFL what do you mean by hairline with less hair to fraud? If you have less hair your hairlinewill automatically be bad.
Ahhh right.Well despite the dryness issue, what curly/wavy haired people have over straighthaired ones is that you guys have volume, while straight hair looks dull and lifeless. Each hair type has its pros and cons.
Agree, it depends on your preference.

• +1
JFL what do you mean by hairline with less hair to fraud? If you have less hair your hairlinewill automatically be bad.
Look at these examples (using the same guys again):

Sonataposter1.jpg

Notice how much of his forehead is visible despite the long hair? Now look at this guy (the one I showed you with the smaller forehead):

a070bd98260c1f8e535261023b92a0a7.jpg

As you can see, despite both having longer hair, it's the guy with the smaller forehead who looks like he has a head full of hair due to his forehead barely being visible. With the other guy, his forehead is still largely visible because of its larger size and in turn his hairstyle doesn't look as good like it does on the second guy.

• +1
Look at these examples (using the same guys again):

Sonataposter1.jpg

Notice how much of his forehead is visible despite the long hair? Now look at this guy (the one I showed you with the smaller forehead):

a070bd98260c1f8e535261023b92a0a7.jpg

As you can see, despite both having longer hair, it's the guy with the smaller forehead who looks like he has a head full of hair due to his forehead barely being visible. With the other guy, his forehead is still largely visible because of its larger size and in turn his hairstyle doesn't look as good like it does on the second guy.
OK now I get what you mean. But I think her density also plays a key role here.

• +1
OK now I get what you mean. But I think her density also plays a key role here.
Correct. The second guy I showed you had the best of both worlds: hair density AND a small forehead. Completely unmoggable.

• +1
Correct. The second guy I showed you had the best of both worlds: hair density AND a small forehead. Completely unmoggable.
13812158-0-image-a-26_1558530485202.jpg
Hair mogger.

• JFL