Is INTP ideal personality?

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
A Logician (INTP) is someone with the Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, and Prospecting personality traits. These flexible thinkers enjoy taking an unconventional approach to many aspects of life. They often seek out unlikely paths, mixing willingness to experiment with personal creativity.
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
ALBERT EINSTEIN
The Logician personality type is fairly rare, making up only three percent of the population, which is definitely a good thing for them, as there’s nothing they’d be more unhappy about than being “common”. Logicians pride themselves on their inventiveness and creativity, their unique perspective and vigorous intellect. Usually known as the philosopher, the architect, or the dreamy professor, Logicians have been responsible for many scientific discoveries throughout history.

The Unexamined Life Is Not Worth Living
Logicians are known for their brilliant theories and unrelenting logic – in fact, they are considered the most logically precise of all the personality types.
They love patterns, and spotting discrepancies between statements could almost be described as a hobby, making it a bad idea to lie to a Logician. This makes it ironic that Logicians’ word should always be taken with a grain of salt – it’s not that they are dishonest, but people with the Logician personality type tend to share thoughts that are not fully developed, using others as a sounding board for ideas and theories in a debate against themselves rather than as actual conversation partners.

This may make them appear unreliable, but in reality no one is more enthusiastic and capable of spotting a problem, drilling through the endless factors and details that encompass the issue and developing a unique and viable solution than Logicians – just don’t expect punctual progress reports. People who share the Logician personality type aren’t interested in practical, day-to-day activities and maintenance, but when they find an environment where their creative genius and potential can be expressed, there is no limit to the time and energy Logicians will expend in developing an insightful and unbiased solution.

Logician (INTP) personality

Wisdom Begins in Wonder
They may appear to drift about in an unending daydream, but Logicians’ thought process is unceasing, and their minds buzz with ideas from the moment they wake up. This constant thinking can have the effect of making them look pensive and detached, as they are often conducting full-fledged debates in their own heads, but really Logicians are quite relaxed and friendly when they are with people they know, or who share their interests. However, this can be replaced by overwhelming shyness when Logician personalities are among unfamiliar faces, and friendly banter can quickly become combative if they believe their logical conclusions or theories are being criticized.

When Logicians are particularly excited, the conversation can border on incoherence as they try to explain the daisy-chain of logical conclusions that led to the formation of their latest idea. Oftentimes, Logicians will opt to simply move on from a topic before it’s ever understood what they were trying to say, rather than try to lay things out in plain terms.

The reverse can also be true when people explain their thought processes to Logicians in terms of subjectivity and feeling. Imagine an immensely complicated clockwork, taking in every fact and idea possible, processing them with a heavy dose of creative reasoning and returning the most logically sound results available – this is how the Logician mind works, and this type has little tolerance for an emotional monkey-wrench jamming their machines.

Let Those Who Would Move the World First Move Themselves
Further, Logicians are unlikely to understand emotional complaints at all, and their friends won’t find a bedrock of emotional support in them. People with the Logician personality type would much rather make a series of logical suggestions for how to resolve the underlying issue, a perspective that is not always welcomed by their more sensitive companions. This will likely extend to most social conventions and goals as well, like planning dinners and getting married, as Logicians are far more concerned with originality and efficient results.

The one thing that really holds Logicians back is their restless and pervasive fear of failure. Logician personalities are so prone to reassessing their own thoughts and theories, worrying that they’ve missed some critical piece of the puzzle, that they can stagnate, lost in an intangible world where their thoughts are never truly applied. Overcoming this self-doubt stands as the greatest challenge Logicians are likely to face, but the intellectual gifts – big and small – bestowed on the world when they do makes it worth the fight.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 7926 and 3 others
keep coping you are the inferior version of us INTJs

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, Xangsane, Rt-Rust1 and 10 others
Myers-Briggs is pop psychology nonsense and an introverted personality is far from ideal. Society favors extroverts.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Absi, chadpreetsingh, Xangsane and 19 others
Face

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7926, TheEndHasNoEnd and 3 others
I stands for INCEL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Absi, chadpreetsingh, Deleted member 7926 and 15 others
ENTJ is the ideal
Everytime I test I get ENTP, which makes sense because I love debating and sharing ideas with other people. ENTPs are more of a debater/free thinker vs ENTJs which are generally pragmatic leaders.

But at the end of the day this is all pseudo science bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, intovoid, wagbox and 7 others
INTP personality is literally the worst one possible. I have to put on a character of a completely different person to be even socially acceptable.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 8988 and 5 others
That's not even how the system works. You don't just plug-and-play traits like "introverted" or "perceiving."
The 4-letter designation is just shorthand for their cognitive function stack. INTPs' stack is Ti - Ne - Fi - Se.

They tend to catch girls' attention because they're rather artless in their pursuit of women, but the flipside of their innocence is their awkwardness, so they often require alcohol or other drugs to act on any openings.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 5583, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
Keep coping entj mogs to oblivion

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chintuck22, Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 6856
I was INTJ as a rotter then I became NT and retested as ENFJ

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 7926
Myers-Briggs is pop psychology nonsense and an introverted personality is far from ideal. Society favors extroverts.
REMINDER THAT MBTI WAS MADE BY TWO FOIDS
Over

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, stuckneworleans and Deleted member 5393
ESTP-A squad

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
im intp, i wish i was entj so i can be next daddy hitler

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
im isfp and very sensor so i can relate to most normies but at the same time smalltalk bores me and i prefer doing things

i used to think i was INTJ or something because im good academically. Then i studied physics and had a difficult time understanding all the theoretical concepts.

anyway most of this is cope and its all looks

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 7926, Deathrasher42 and 1 other person
daily reminder that INTP and INTJ are the most celibate personalities.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 5746 and bossman
anything introvert = it's over

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 7926
I'm INTJ which feels like the grumpy incel version of me, when I "appear confident" I mimic ENTP behaviours. Depends on what kind of type are you, there is a devolved INTP which is your stereotypical inkwell vs the enlightened big brain sage INTP who are intriguing and stimulating to engage in conversation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
@Stare ENTP GANG WYA

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Stare and xdxdxnice1
anything introvert = it's over
no most people in my country are introverted and still appear NT because of normal looks and opinions. You dont have to talk 24/7

Last edited:
INTP is a joke. ENTP = all the benefits but you are not socially retarded

this post was made by ENTP gang

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 7926, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
i have the type INCL. anyone else?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 5683 and 1 other person
Extrovertion is better than introvertion for obvious reasons
Intuition is better than the sensor, because you usually have more qi
Thinker is better than Feeling, because reason is superior to emotion.
And judging is better than perceiver, because being disciplined is better.
What gives mbti more credit is the fact that most of the incel are intp.
Ideal personality is ENTJ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Deleted member 1973
Im ENTP, none of this truly matters if ur ugly tho

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 7926
INTP master race reporting in. I have had gf all my life and got genius halo, INTP is the master race, incels all the rest.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Copeful and Deleted member 1973
INTP is a very interesting personality because of it is creativity, logical thinking and seeking unusual paths however the biggest problem is that they never put what they think in practice, hence why there are no millionaire INTPs, if they had the desire to do that they would be the most successful type of all but we (ENTPs included) usually don't seek being rich and things like that.

XNTJs, specially ENTJs, are the most financially successful type of all, despite they thinking more straight and lacking creativity, they aim for perfection and get things done, hence why ENTJs and INTJs are the richest MBTI type by a landslide.

I think XNTPs the best type but I gotta admit that XNTJs mog us.

@Stare ENTP GANG WYA
ENTP master race :feelsez:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 6873

INTP is great personality if you want to end up on this website. I am INTP.
Additionally if you personality starts with an I its over. Being extroverted >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> being introverted.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and mulattomaxxer
Im intp with girls jfl

Was never saying you couldnt get girls with INTP, but I dont think its a coincidence a fair number of people on this site have share simillar personality types. INTP probably means your more likely to be high inhib, which is a death sentence for slaying.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 1973 and lifestyle21873
Was never saying you couldnt get girls with INTP, but I dont think its a coincidence a fair number of people on this site have share simillar personality types.
No bro I didnt mean it like that

Intp is incel personality

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
i'm an INTJ

cant stand over analyzing things and the details

everything about me is my intuition, etc

if i see a topic/subject im interested in, it's like i have a urge to master it or be the best at it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
20 y/o Khhv INTP here :feelsmage:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and Deleted member 1973
i did the test twice like a year ago and i got INTP both times but i dont know really about being introverted anymore

when i think of myself as good looking i become the most extroverted person ever, charming everyone around me and shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Deleted member 1973
  • +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali
ideal personality = being 8+PSL

• +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali
also obligatory 4chan image about INTPs

it hit me very hard when i read it ~1-2 years ago

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Hero of the Imperium, RaciallyAndrogynous and 1 other person
Went from ENTJ to INTP after rotmaxxing

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 1973
Barnum effect. Read through all the personality types. All of it applies to most people.

"In 1948, psychologist Bertram R. Forer gave a psychology test – his so-called "Diagnostic Interest Blank" – to 39 of his psychology students.

One week later Forer gave each student a purportedly individualized sketch and asked each of them to rate it on how well it applied. In reality, each student received the same sketch, consisting of the following items:

1. You have a great need for other people to like and admire you.
  2. You have a tendency to be critical of yourself.
  3. You have a great deal of unused capacity which you have not turned to your advantage.
  4. While you have some personality weaknesses, you are generally able to compensate for them.
  5. Your sexual adjustment has presented problems for you.
  6. Disciplined and self-controlled outside, you tend to be worrisome and insecure inside.
  7. At times you have serious doubts as to whether you have made the right decision or done the right thing.
  8. You prefer a certain amount of change and variety and become dissatisfied when hemmed in by restrictions and limitations.
  9. You pride yourself as an independent thinker and do not accept others' statements without satisfactory proof.
  10. You have found it unwise to be too frank in revealing yourself to others.
  11. At times you are extroverted, affable, sociable, while at other times you are introverted, wary, reserved.
  12. Some of your aspirations tend to be pretty unrealistic.
  13. Security is one of your major goals in life.

On average, the students rated its accuracy as 4.30 on a scale of 0 (very poor) to 5 (excellent).

I tend to think that people aren't too different from one another and this is all complete bullshit. You could easily be an "INTP" one day, and if you woke up the next day looking like Chad you'd be an "ESFJ" or some shit.

What these tests do is make you think you have some strengths, and some weaknesses, but in fact most people share these weaknesses.

Don't be fooled by (((them))). There's a sucker born every minute, after all.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and Deleted member 1973
If your personality type has an "I" or an "F", you should rope asap.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dylan2, Deleted member 7313 and Deleted member 1973
ENTP Master Race

Barnum effect. Read through all the personality types. All of it applies to most people.

"In 1948, psychologist Bertram R. Forer gave a psychology test – his so-called "Diagnostic Interest Blank" – to 39 of his psychology students.

One week later Forer gave each student a purportedly individualized sketch and asked each of them to rate it on how well it applied. In reality, each student received the same sketch, consisting of the following items:

On average, the students rated its accuracy as 4.30 on a scale of 0 (very poor) to 5 (excellent).

I tend to think that people aren't too different from one another and this is all complete bullshit. You could easily be an "INTP" one day, and if you woke up the next day looking like Chad you'd be an "ESFJ" or some shit.

What these tests do is make you think you have some strengths, and some weaknesses, but in fact most people share these weaknesses.

Don't be fooled by (((them))). There's a sucker born every minute, after all.

There are low T traits on that list which means I don't experience them

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
no most people in my country are introverted and still appear NT because of normal looks and opinions. You dont have to talk 24/7
You have to talk 24/7 in this monkey world lol

• +1
Reactions: thecel
INTP is a very interesting personality because of it is creativity, logical thinking and seeking unusual paths however the biggest problem is that they never put what they think in practice, hence why there are no millionaire INTPs, if they had the desire to do that they would be the most successful type of all but we (ENTPs included) usually don't seek being rich and things like that.

XNTJs, specially ENTJs, are the most financially successful type of all, despite they thinking more straight and lacking creativity, they aim for perfection and get things done, hence why ENTJs and INTJs are the richest MBTI type by a landslide.

I think XNTPs the best type but I gotta admit that XNTJs mog us.

ENTP master race :feelsez:
Bull gates is intp

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
I am INTP

I once had a girl completely in love with me because of this personality type. She made me do the personality-test on our first-date together, was kinda cute ngl. Didn't workout cuz she lived mega far away tbh.

But I would say overall, 99% of women are disgusted by it.