is is possible for your eyebrows to become slightly lower set during puberty? 15-18

realt50

realt50

Bronze
can my eyebrows become lower set as i go through puberty as my test increases?

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Mine did, but slightly. But I'm comparing 10 yr me vs 18 yr old me

if it happens it happens stop being obsessed

15-18 isnt puberty. its 14-16. lmao stop coping and moneymax boyo.

if it happens it happens stop being obsessed
nigga i’m just asking a simple question lol, i definitely don’t obsess over eyebrows. would just looks nicer and a lil more intimidating that’s all

15-18 isnt puberty. its 14-16. lmao stop coping and moneymax boyo.
maybe if you’re talking about height, the face slowly grows and stops at like 25 lol

• +1
Reactions: Emanuel
nigga i’m just asking a simple question lol, i definitely don’t obsess over eyebrows. would just looks nicer and a lil more intimidating that’s all
fuck you nigger i am not your "nigga" setup a location and I will fight you live

yes it does. when i was 12/13, my eyebrows were rounded. at 15/16, it became lower set and sharper.

yes it does. when i was 12/13, my eyebrows were rounded. at 15/16, it became lower set and sharper.
yeah i’m going through eyebrow changes as we speak lol they’ve gotten so much longer, they’re about to reach my nose drills now cuz i’m biotinmaxxing. i also just started muay thai and imma grind it hard so hopefully my test increases a lot. i’ll be hopping on hgh next year for bonez and height so hopefully boyo

yeah i’m going through eyebrow changes as we speak lol they’ve gotten so much longer, they’re about to reach my nose drills now cuz i’m biotinmaxxing. i also just started muay thai and imma grind it hard so hopefully my test increases a lot. i’ll be hopping on hgh next year for bonez and height so hopefully boyo
hgh is expensive. better moneymax jfl. and good luck

ever nigga shut up no way you fell for this jfl😂
are you retarded you unironically use "nigga" like a fucking nigger, that joke flew over my head because its not 2021, you will never be a chad you fucking loser

are you retarded you unironically use "nigga" like a fucking nigger, that joke flew over my head because its not 2021, you will never be a chad you fucking loser
using nigga like a ngr? who?

Wont become lower set but thicker/bigger so they will 'look' lower set. I looked low t before puberty but i have insane murderer eyebrows now.