Is it a good sign if she never mentions her boyfriend to you?

Richard_Hungwell

Richard_Hungwell

Silver
If a woman who seems interested in you and gives you several IOIs never mentions her boyfriend in your presence is that a good sign or a bad sign?

I've only heard other people in our social circle mention her boyfriend.

I just think of the meme where a man will say hello to a woman and she will reply "I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!" if she's not interested in talking to him. (Extreme example, but you get the point).

Conversely, I suppose it could also mean she feels really comfortable and unthreatened by you that she doesn't even feel the need to bring up her boyfriend...

Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Veym and vermillioncorefan

• JFL
Reactions: highschoolmaxxer, Trilogy, Luffymaxxing and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2, Richard_Hungwell and fxckz
dunno. i wouldn't overthink females too much. underthink them. if she has a man fugget about it and move to something else.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
dunno. i wouldn't overthink females too much. underthink them. if she has a man fugget about it and move to something else.
Yeah, you're probably right.

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
Yeah, you're probably right.
sorry man. you never actually know though which is why i am saying underthink it. just ride the wind and see where it takes you. doing nothing is sometimes the best thing to do. overthinking will lead you to making bad decisions like trying to force a situation that needs time to grow.

women are very bad at hiding their feelings and it becomes obvious over time. they will also put you in sexual situations if they feel the desire to do so.

women are also a very strong social boost. women will easily get you into a lot of social circles and just by being in there mere presence you become apart of the "scene" so to speak.

• Hmm...
sorry man. you never actually know though which is why i am saying underthink it. just ride the wind and see where it takes you. doing nothing is sometimes the best thing to do. overthinking will lead you to making bad decisions like trying to force a situation that needs time to grow.

women are very bad at hiding their feelings and it becomes obvious over time. they will also put you in sexual situations if they feel the desire to do so.

women are also a very strong social boost. women will easily get you into a lot of social circles and just by being in there mere presence you become apart of the "scene" so to speak.
Yeah, my problem is it's so rare for me to even get attention like that from a woman in the first place that I have a tendency to overthink it and develop oneitis, even if she has a lot of red flags.

she’ll mention her boyfriend and how she doesn’t like him and how he’s ugly and how “he’s my boyfriend but…” :feelskek::feelswah::feelskek::feelswah:

• Hmm...
she’ll mention her boyfriend and how she doesn’t like him and how he’s ugly and how “he’s my boyfriend but…” :feelskek::feelswah::feelskek::feelswah:
I guess it depends...

Other times you hear about a guy sleeping with a woman, and then she later reveals to him that she already has a boyfriend/husband...

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
If a woman who seems interested in you and gives you several IOIs never mentions her boyfriend in your presence is that a good sign or a bad sign?

I've only heard other people in our social circle mention her boyfriend.

I just think of the meme where a man will say hello to a woman and she will reply "I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!" if she's not interested in talking to him. (Extreme example, but you get the point).

Conversely, I suppose it could also mean she feels really comfortable and unthreatened by you that she doesn't even feel the need to bring up her boyfriend...

Thoughts?
She probably wants a best friend, that's what happened with me. Sometimes her boyfriend is not enough, if she's a whore she would accept a date with you.

• Hmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back