Is it a halo or failo to be vocal in bed with a girl?

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
Last time I had sex (2 months ago) I was really horny and her pussy was tight i just couldnt stop moaning and groaning and she said after i came "youre really into it haha)

idk if it makes you seem like a lustful beast or a low t cuck who cant control himself

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: capybar, Deleted member 14693 and chosen-one
It sounds weird and she wasent horny

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
It sounds weird and she wasent horny
It's hard to tell because sometimes they are extremely loud but dry and not shaking other times they just breathe heavy and they're squirting not saying a word.

also she was moaning and i was too in general i moan a lot during sex but when i was redpilled i'd not moan just talk dirty

Yea I think excess groaning sex is a turn off for most women
Only moaning just lil bit is okay

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
It's hard to tell because sometimes they are extremely loud but dry and not shaking other times they just breathe heavy and they're squirting not saying a word.

also she was moaning and i was too in general i moan a lot during sex but when i was redpilled i'd not moan just talk dirty
Because she was tight and that can be a bad sign

girls have told me to be noisier.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Deleted member 18522
Sex Is for animals so you should behave like One, making loud noises and shit

• +1
IMG 6279

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighClassMaxing, Mr. President, TheTakeoverHasBegun and 3 others
It’s absolutely a halo.
I bark when I cum @Gaygymmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 18522
Sex Is for animals so you should behave like One, making loud noises and shit
animal males are quiet during sex. unless getting raped

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I be screaming in a bitch ear ngl

• +1
Bitches ❤️ a vocal male

• +1
It is cope. You need to act like you are having easy time pounding her and not even enjoying it mch. While she is struggling and moaning hard

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sozz and Deleted member 18522
3754664 3428519 7m0lvs

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
Last time I had sex (2 months ago) I was really horny and her pussy was tight i just couldnt stop moaning and groaning and she said after i came "youre really into it haha)

idk if it makes you seem like a lustful beast or a low t cuck who cant control himself
Ur making me jealous. I miss sex I really gotta pray my rhino looks good once the swelling goes away

• +1
Vocal is better. Especially dirty talk

• +1
It is cope. You need to act like you are having easy time pounding her and not even enjoying it mch. While she is struggling and moaning hard
whenever i moan they do too like it turns them on

Halo unless you overdo it

Yes foids don’t like it when a guy is 100% silent during sex, you should be howling and groaning in her ears like a dog in heat

Can’t you feel the dog inside you emerging.
I think about saying shit during sex all the time tbh, I think about sex all the time in general, no woman in particular, carefully waiting for my chance to let all of it loose.

• Love it
Reactions: SteveRogers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back