Is it actually possible for us to lifemog females as men?

Canwefixit

Canwefixit

Mistral
Due to female privilege and the fact females live life on easy mode, can we actually lifemog these entitled parasites? The life of a woman mogs the average man and it is ropefuel but is there a way that as a man, our lives can mog? Or are we doomed for foggery?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and MoggerGaston
If you are very rich

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, dopaminebeyondfried, TUSSELEIF and 9 others
If you are gigachad

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Ricky212 and Canwefixit
Easy

• So Sad
Reactions: Canwefixit
Tho my life is depressing, when i look at the females i know in my life, they all have boring weak lifes

They only think ab love and emotions and barely ever do anything outside, me on the other hand i dont need to look good in order to have fun outside and i can do whatever and whenever i want

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Canwefixit
having a dick is enough for lifemogging them tbh :confused:

• +1
Tho my life is depressing, when i look at the females i know in my life they all have boring weak lifes

They only think ab love and emotions and barely ever do anything outside, me on the other hand i dont need to look good in order to have fun outside and i can do whatever and whenever i want
I get jealous of their unlimited dating options and how they dont have to wageslave because they can get simps to fund their lifestyle

having a dick is enough for lifemogging them tbh :confused:

Welcome to the forum, I am surprised this thread was the first thread that you found was worth commenting on JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, IMOGYOU, aspiringexcel and 2 others
Due to female privilege and the fact females live life on easy mode, can we actually lifemog these entitled parasites? The life of a woman mogs the average man and it is ropefuel but is there a way that as a man, our lives can mog? Or are we doomed for foggery?
no

if you can't beat them, join them -> femboymaxx

• JFL
I get jealous of their unlimited dating options and how they dont have to wageslave because they can get simps to fund their lifestyle
So what they get sex but even then get called whores. And that‘s not valid for every girl, most do work and get rejected by chad too.

• +1
So what they get sex but even then get called whores. And that‘s not valid for every girl, most do work and get rejected by chad too.
Slut shaming ain't a big deal. Females think it is cause Chad doesn't wanna commit when he founds out she has been used up. Most females work because they are too stupid to whore themselves out. If I was a female, due to my high IQ, I would be so smart about using men for money that I would be making 10k per month on OnlyFans. They get rejected by Chad for LTRs but no sex

Tho my life is depressing, when i look at the females i know in my life, they all have boring weak lifes

what kind of shitty lowlife females do you hangout with?

All women I know IRL have vibrant social lives to the point it's hard to even plan anything at all with them. They have plans, concerts, dinners, birthdays, friend gatherings, dates, hobby-groups

EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK.

its such a brutal life-mog that I can barely grasp my brain around it.

These women actually have to plan a 'chill night at home and just watch netflix' because otherwise they would have plans,activities 24/7

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, JL~, Mr Test and 3 others
Slut shaming ain't a big deal. Females think it is cause Chad doesn't wanna commit when he founds out she has been used up. Most females work because they are too stupid to whore themselves out. If I was a female, due to my high IQ, I would be so smart about using men for money that I would be making 10k per month on OnlyFans. They get rejected by Chad for LTRs but no sex
slut-shaming isn't even a thing whatsoever.
women just fuck random chads from dating apps and nobody even knows about it.

• +1
Reactions: JL~, Danish_Retard and Canwefixit
IG if you're rich and popular

All women I know IRL have vibrant social lives to the point it's hard to even plan anything at all with them. They have plans, concerts, dinners, birthdays, friend gatherings, dates, hobby-groups

EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK.

These women actually have to plan a 'chill night at home and just watch netflix' because otherwise they would have plans,activities 24/7
Legit the female lifemog pill has devastated my mental health way more than the looks blackpill.
slut-shaming isn't even a thing whatsoever.
women just fuck random chads from dating apps and nobody even knows about it.
Agreed. They can hookup with Chads on tinder at night then when they are ready for a relationship claim that their body count is 1. Slut shaming was more from the 80s when a woman would get drunk at a bar and hookup with Chad and everyone at the bar would witness her going home with Chad. Dating apps have made it easy for women to be secretive

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and MoggerGaston
Legit the female lifemog pill has devastated my mental health way more than the looks blackpill.
most of the guys my age (~28yo) all look so dead inside already, tired, depressed. they tend to themselves.

meanwhile the girls are laughing, shining, smiling, social.

JFL at how anyone can even think of something as delusional as women having lower life quality.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Primalsplit, JL~ and 2 others
most of the guys my age (~28yo) all look so dead inside already, tired, depressed. they tend to themselves.

meanwhile the girls are laughing, shining, smiling, social.

JFL at how anyone can even think of something as delusional as women having lower life quality.
Its brutal what makes it worse is that women dont even recognise their privilege and actually think male privilege exists. They actually think they are oppressed.

I have noticed a very similar thing that men look dead inside and women look vibrant. Even a wage slaving woman has it easier as they stand around talking to the other women on shift whilst the men are doing most the work.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Primalsplit, Danish_Retard and 1 other person

EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK.

Only in america

I have noticed a very similar thing that men look dead inside and women look vibrant. Even a wage slaving woman has it easier as they stand around talking to the other women on shift whilst the men are doing most the work.
yes I notice this also a lot. Women just socialize at work and treat it like a hobby. It's all fun, nice, warm emotions, blah blah.
They often take sick-leave if they feel a bit stressed. Ask for extra breaks. Everything is allowed as a woman, everyone caters to your needs.

meanwhile the guys all look like they want to go home ASAP lol.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Primalsplit, Danish_Retard and 2 others
yes I notice this also a lot. Women just socialize at work and treat it like a hobby. It's all fun, nice, warm emotions, blah blah.
They often take sick-leave if they feel a bit stressed. Ask for extra breaks. Everything is allowed as a woman, everyone caters to your needs.

meanwhile the guys all look like they want to go home ASAP lol.
Im unsure if I will ever recover from the female privilege blackpill. My post history shows I am incredibly damaged by it

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Canwefixit
Ah bro ist auch deutsch. Ja ne die weiber hier haben kein leben keine ahnung welche kim kardashians du kennengelernt hast
Ich wünschte, ich würde deutsch sprechen

• JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Im unsure if I will ever recover from the female privilege blackpill. My post history shows I am incredibly damaged by it
Dude i dont even view women as my equals, they need allat extra privelege so they can survive imo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Canwefixit
Dude i dont even view women as my equals, they need allat extra privelege so they can survive imo
Legit, women always complain that men dont see them as human. But then women will act in a way that makes them seem like they are incapable of being a human

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Primalsplit and depressionmaxxing
I struggled with it even more when I was dating a girl for a few months. You get your face shoved into how privileged they all live when she tells you what she's been up to and experiencing every day.

And all I could do is try as good as possible to pretend like my life was 'somewhat' similar and I wasn't amazed with how much she mogged me in life quality.

JFL man. the female privilege blackpill is insane.

• +1
Ah bro ist auch deutsch. Ja ne die weiber hier haben kein leben keine ahnung welche kim kardashians du kennengelernt hast
ich kan ein bischen deutsch reden. Ich lebe in die niederlanden.

but what u say isnt true. the most plain beckies living lifes like this here.

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill and Canwefixit
women don't have freedom

• JFL
I struggled with it even more when I was dating a girl for a few months. You get your face shoved into how privileged they all live when she tells you what she's been up to and experiencing every day.

And all I could do is try as good as possible to pretend like my life was 'somewhat' similar and I wasn't amazed with how much she mogged me in life quality.

JFL man. the female privilege blackpill is insane.
Dating them is a nuclear pill. I dated a 400lb sheboon and she showed me the thirsty guys on her phone and some incel paid her £200 for 4 pictures of her in a bikini. That sheboon then denied female privilege when I preached to her about male oppression.

Disclaimer: she started the oppression olympics btw when she on the first date claimed I had white male privilege. If you havent already, check out these threads of mine about the story. It is basically: racist Incel misogynist vs woke black female feminist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and MoggerGaston
rape them and watch the life quality drain out their eyes

• JFL
rape them and watch the life quality drain out their eyes
Men have the power to end this but many are too scared of the police or what not

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Men have the power to end this but many are too scared of the police or what not
yeah women used to be afraid of men but now it's become standard that the women slaps the man and he does nothing in return
pussy generations ngl

• +1
yeah women used to be afraid of men but now it's become standard that the women slaps the man and he does nothing in return
pussy generations ngl
Women need to be taught a lesson and humbled

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and PsychoDsk
Women need to be taught a lesson and humbled
last week I was in school and there was a group of girls laughing at me and my friend, my friend and I started roasting them and their whole faces turned from happy to depressed in seconds. Best moment of my fucking life jfl
most women grow up with a superiority complex but once you actually go against it their whole thought process changes. It's a shame men are too afraid to stand up to women nowadays

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit and Canwefixit
last week I was in school and there was a group of girls laughing at me and my friend, my friend and I started roasting them and their whole faces turned from happy to depressed in seconds. Best moment of my fucking life jfl
most women grow up with a superiority complex but once you actually go against it their whole thought process changes. It's a shame men are too afraid to stand up to women nowadays
They legit think they are 10s. Notice that when a Chad insults a womans appearance, she will claim the Chad is ugly because the woman got her ego so crushed by it.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
They legit think they are 10s. Notice that when a Chad insults a womans appearance, she will claim the Chad is ugly because the woman got her ego so crushed by it.
rs in reality women are just insecure babys who need to be thrown off a cliff

• +1
giga cope
Bluepilled. Women have way more freedom in the dating world for a start. Women aren't forced by their parents to "muh work hard" and get a good job. Women arent shamed if they want to NEET. Women can make money via prostitution (OnlyFans or being whore) whereas men don't have that freedom. Women are always valued in social events whereas ugly men or old men are shamed for being there

ich kan ein bischen deutsch reden. Ich lebe in die niederlanden.

but what u say isnt true. the most plain beckies living lifes like this here.
You‘re from the netherlands bro, most brutal place to live

Men are smarter, stronger, funnier and better than women in almost everything. So yes

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, blurazice and Canwefixit
Canwefixit

• JFL
Men are smarter, stronger, funnier and better than women in almost everything. So yes
Smarter: This is a huge advantage in life however its an advantage that mostly benefits men as dumb men will struggle more in life. But become too smart and you appear autistic. Women dont need intelligence as much as men as moneymaxxing is way easier for them plus stupid decision mistakes they make get written off like it's nothing.

Stronger: A huge advantage when dominating and kicking ass out of people. However women are protected from the power of male brute force. Even the weakest man will get punished for slapping the strongest woman which is cucked. Not to mention the weakest men are shamed when their genetics mean they cant compete with strong moggers so all of a sudden their lives become a bullying fest and its totally fine for a 6'4 250lb man to punch a 5'2 120lb man. Yet some how because the manlet is a man he has to "man up" and try to fight back despite every disadvantage possible rallying against his chances.

Funnier: I agree and comedy is fun. Women are so boring but is being funny really a lifemog? Plus some men can be hella dry aswell. Not to mention the most boring woman can easily have a way better dating life than a male comedian.

Better: At driving, at discipline, at working, at competing, at inventing, at sports, at running, at swimming, at planning, at organising, at efficiency, etc so yeah men are better at things. If you want your life to be on hard mode where you have to train up your skills because expectations are high, then yes being a man mogs for the more experienced players who want a challenge. If you wanna sit around and have fun on creative mode then being a woman fogs for a relaxing 80 year game of life.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and whiteislandpill
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and SA7
Smarter: This is a huge advantage in life however its an advantage that mostly benefits men as dumb men will struggle more in life. But become too smart and you appear autistic. Women dont need intelligence as much as men as moneymaxxing is way easier for them plus stupid decision mistakes they make get written off like it's nothing.

Stronger: A huge advantage when dominating and kicking ass out of people. However women are protected from the power of male brute force. Even the weakest man will get punished for slapping the strongest woman which is cucked. Not to mention the weakest men are shamed when their genetics mean they cant compete with strong moggers so all of a sudden their lives become a bullying fest and its totally fine for a 6'4 250lb man to punch a 5'2 120lb man. Yet some how because the manlet is a man he has to "man up" and try to fight back despite every disadvantage possible rallying against his chances.

Funnier: I agree and comedy is fun. Women are so boring but is being funny really a lifemog? Plus some men can be hella dry aswell. Not to mention the most boring woman can easily have a way better dating life than a male comedian.

Better: At driving, at discipline, at working, at competing, at inventing, at sports, at running, at swimming, at planning, at organising, at efficiency, etc so yeah men are better at things. If you want your life to be on hard mode where you have to train up your skills because expectations are high, then yes being a man mogs for the more experienced players who want a challenge. If you wanna sit around and have fun on creative mode then being a woman fogs for a relaxing 80 year game of life.
You make a good point, but I still prefer being a man

• +1
Reactions: SA7 and Canwefixit
Who cares comparison is the death of happiness

Pretty much. Being male is better if you have the balls and genetics to win. Otherwise females fog, that's why some incels cope on transmaxxing on discord to escape from their brutal life. But do you want to live life being a useless fuck coasting on genetics/pussy privilege...

From a superficial standpoint.. you can only mog them by having more money and/or greater power/influence. This is why the feminist whores seethe over muh patriarchy and wage gap.

From a more insightful perspective, men are the chosen ones according to God, regardless of whatever religion you believe in (ex. 72 virgins).