Is it better to have warm or cold-adapted facial features?

Which climate zone is better for facial features aesthetically, in general?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova

In general:

Hot/dry

Hot/wet

Warm

Cool

Cold

Ice

Note on the "Ice" classification:

Northern Mongoloids are adapted to Arctic/Subarctic Climates by : 1) Having Monolid Eyes ( They protect from the wind , snow glare and cold ) 2) Having Subcutaneous Fat under their Skin ( keeps them warm ) 3.Having Straight Hair ( it keeps the head warmer and dries off faster if wet hence reducing coldness )
The disparity between the Mongoloid and the Caucasian are quite evident. The most prominent Mongoloid facial features— the flat face and slit eyes— evolved to accommodate cold temperatures. Eastern Siberia, was originally inhabited by the Tungus, a Mongoloid race. In temperatures as low as the recorded minus 96 degrees Fahrenheit, a facial structure lacking protuberances minimizes the surface area exposed to the cold. This flattening can be seen in reduced browbridges and the nasal skeleton that is the same altitude as the eye’s cornea. A widened face allows some compensation for the size of the nasal resonance chamber needed for speech, but this cavity needs to be more deeply set in order to heat inhaled air. Thus, to create this required depth, the malars, or cheekbones, are enlarged and extended forward.

Perhaps most striking of the Mongoloid characteristics are the eyes. The monolid, or epicanthic fold, is an adaptation to snow glare and snow blindness: the slit allows minimal reception to bright light. Where this slit occurs naturally on the Mongoloid, its effective design was emulated in man-made goggles created by the Arctic Eskimo, showing the engineer-like role of natural selection. Moreover, this monolid allows further protection from low temperatures. It is the fatty layer molded above and under the eye that creates the slit. Fat, a poor conductor of heat and thus an effective insulator, is distributed throughout the face. This facial fat is so crucial that the eye orbitals are extended vertically to provide additional space for fat.
East Asian ancestors came from Siberia—one of the coldest regions in Russia. However, during the historical migration, those with large eyes died due to snow blindness. Therefore, they couldn’t pass on their genetics.

These Siberian ancestors’ eyes have also developed an ‘epicanthic fold.’ It is an extra thin layer of skin, and it’s often associated with greater levels of fat disposition around the eyeball. It also serves as protection to the eyes from snow and sunlight glare.
For the purpose of this poll, the "ice" category will include anything north of southern China, even if they currently live in temperate climates. It will also include Caucasoid groups such as Samis.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beastchodecode, LVZZO, thecel and 2 others
Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav, Debetro, iam good boy and 1 other person
definitely cool the Stacy there is hot

idnians are mix between two different climatres

idnians are mix between two different climatres
This is the more autistic thread:

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
@Ja-Ja Gabori @Arborist @LooksThinker

anstrum is very cold

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Hot/wet facial features = subhuman (curry/abo, black and southeast asian rice). We are the least desired even amongst our own race of women
I'd say cool facial features because they look more germanic (which are known to be the most popular conquerors globally) plus you could easily run JBW game on ethnic and white foids that are looksmaxxed.

If China were to conqueror and colonise the whole world tomorrow, JBR (just be rice) would overtake JBW in SMV decreasing the asian tax. Women's standards in height would decrease due to the new conquerors being short making anyone taller than 5'10 the new tallcels. Beardmaxxing would no longer be a requirement as the hairless body and facial hair will be the new beauty standard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, gigacopecel and Xangsane
Hot/wet facial features = subhuman (curry/abo, black and southeast asian rice). We are the least desired even amongst our own race of women

I'd say cool facial features because they look more germanic (which are known to be the most popular conquerors globally) plus you could easily run JBW game on ethnic and white foids that are looksmaxxed.

If China were to conqueror and colonise the whole world tomorrow, JBR (just be rice) would overtake JBW in SMV decreasing the asian tax. Women's standards in height would decrease due to the new conquerors being short making anyone taller than 5'10 the new tallcels. Beardmaxxing would no longer be a requirement as the hairless body and facial hair will be the new beauty standard
How would you rank the climate zones?

@Ai Impact

Cold

• +1
I wish I was white

• So Sad
  • +1
Cool>Cold>Warm>Rest

• +1
@Graham

• +1
Reactions: Graham
What about the rest?
Where would warm rank?

Why is warm not as good as cool/cold?
How would you rank the others?
From better to worst:

Cool
Cold
Warm
Ice
Hot/dry
Hot/warm

• +1
  • +1
Shitty thread, Whites are more attractice than other races, end of thread

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Xangsane and Twinblade
Warm are seen as ethnic, but they easily mog all others due to being closer to white
My father is from a hot/dry climate, and my mum is from the cool category. How bad is this?
Ice mogs Hot/dry because Hot/dry look more like gypsys who have a bad rep across Europe
Hot/dry is mostly MENA jfl.

Shitty thread, Whites are more attractice than other races, end of thread
If blacks conquerored the world, we'd be the new beauty standard. Whites should be lucky the Bantu conquering only happened across South Sahara Africa and didn't reach North Africa or Europe

My father is from a hot/dry climate, and my mum is from the cool category. How bad is this?
Not bad due to the chances of the offspring passing as more white

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Twinblade
Oh shit us middle easterns have adapted to hotter environments than blacks

• +1
  • +1
You could easily pass as Southern European (Italian, Spainard etc)
I've been told this many times though where I live I'm easily identified as mixed jfl.

Wait? Squishy squishy comes from snowyland????

• JFL
Wait? Squishy squishy comes from snowyland????
Note on the "Ice" classification:

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
If blacks conquerored the world, we'd be the new beauty standard. Whites should be lucky the Bantu conquering only happened across South Sahara Africa and didn't reach North Africa or Europe
Literally not true, when arabic muslims were conquering the south europe and and having massive slave trades for concubines, the most sought after womens were fair skinned ones with colored eyes, its literally in recorded history.

Whites with A10 eyes are descended from annuaki gods who procreated with us lowly monkeys

• +1
Reactions: Twinblade
mongols conquered the world yet thry arent the beauty standard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and thecel
Best to have a cool-adapted nose (projected and narrow), a warm-adapted cranium (dolichocephalic), and warm-adapted body appendages (long arms, long legs, long dick).

this is cope, germans didnt conquer shit they are just goodlooking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
mongols conquered the world yet thry arent the beauty standard
Best to have a cool-adapted nose (projected and narrow), a warm-adapted cranium (dolichocephalic), and warm-adapted body appendages (long arms, long legs, long dick).
What are the worst adaptations?

@Alcinous Ricecel/Clouder alt detected