• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner
also i look really different on the mirror than in pics

Nigga you know you aren't subhuman how could it be over

post pic without lens distortion

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper
It's never over unless you give up.

You're a normie : not handsome nor ugly. Take a few softmaxxes tips left and right, hit the gym, go for hardmaxxes for your obvious failos and you're good to go.

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss
It's never over unless you give up.

You're a normie : not handsome nor ugly. Take a few softmaxxes tips left and right, hit the gym, go for hardmaxxes for your obvious failos and you're good to go.
im already gymcelling and planning to leanmaxx, was mewing starting last month (heard it actually helps at 15), currently trying out some hairstyles to see what works

You look good bro

not even close to being over, I was subhuman at 15, puberty can do a lot

People told me i looked like i finished puberty
Don't listen to the people on this site they give awful advice and will just make you mentally ill which is unironically the worst thing that could ever happen to your dating life. Just do the normie softmaxes and get in the gym. You will look quite good in a few years time if you do that

Don't listen to the people on this site they give awful advice and will just make you mentally ill which is unironically the worst thing that could ever happen to your dating life. Just do the normie softmaxes and get in the gym. You will look quite good in a few years time if you do that
Doing that alr, especially the gym

Doing that alr, especially the gym
then ur good, don't worry about this forum focus on your social life, hobbies and school

• +1
Reactions: sanchez451 and umax24
Bluepill.org

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
Not over but will be if u spend your youth here. You'll turn into an autist.

Not over but will be if u spend your youth here. You'll turn into an autist.
Just came here for actual advice for looks, so far all i have gotten was people telling me to rope and shit ratings without any actual advice lol

Get a jaw wrap and skincaremaxx (prettyboy halo)