Is it even possible to either fix a slanted ramus or make it longer without widening jaw?

russiancelreturns

russiancelreturns

looksmaxxing = hebrew trick
I need to lower my cucked gonial angle (135 degrees) via lenghtening the ramus bone ideally. I cannot get wide jaw tho, as my bizygo:bigonial width is already 1:1. I will get ccw lefort but it doesnt fix the gonial angle obv.

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 0
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 0
  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 0
  • image4.jpg
    image4.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 0
  • image5.jpg
    image5.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 0
  • image6.jpg
    image6.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 0
  • image7.jpg
    image7.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 0
  • image8.jpg
    image8.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 0
  • image9.jpg
    image9.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Deleted member 60224, Asspear and 1 other person
I hat about your “slanted” maxilla 🤣

Brutal 0

• +1
Reactions: FrankOcean, Deleted member 60224 and russiancelreturns
Looks fine from the front, profile is cope anyway.

I think you’ll be dissapointed with ccw bimax result tbh.

Last edited:
The only thing you can do is get implants after your bimax.
I think you’ll be dissapointed with ccw bimax result tbh
He needs it, he's underbitecel, can't even smile properly.

• +1
Reactions: Asspear and russiancelreturns

lefort is sufficient. no need for bsso advancement

Might be able to just swing a lefort, but adding a bsso might still help too. But to anserase the question, I think custom jaw angel implants focusing just on the lengthening of the ramus without any extra Lateral projection should get you there.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and russiancelreturns
Yes you can get jew angles which add almost 0 jaw width

Might be able to just swing a lefort, but adding a bsso might still help too. But to anserase the question, I think custom jaw angel implants focusing just on the lengthening of the ramus without any extra Lateral projection should get you there.
Whats the point of bsso in my case? I cannot rotate my lower jaw even more forward since ive already had an underbite

• +1
Reactions: Asspear
Whats the point of bsso in my case? I cannot rotate my lower jaw even more forward since ive already had an underbite
Your bsso can have less advancement than the LF1 portion of the bimax. If you had equal advancement in mm then yes, it would be pointless. However if you advance the lower jaw (as an example - not actual numbers you need) 4 mm and advance the upper jaw, say, 7 mm, you would simultaneously fix underbite and have lower jaw advancement.

Your bsso can have less advancement than the LF1 portion of the bimax. If you had equal advancement in mm then yes, it would be pointless. However if you advance the lower jaw (as an example - not actual numbers you need) 4 mm and advance the upper jaw, say, 7 mm, you would simultaneously fix underbite and have lower jaw advancement.
i need 3-4mm lf1 movement. So what movement would be achieved on lower jaw? 1-2mm? JFL this effect I can attain by injecting .5ml fillers in a chin

• JFL
Reactions: Meister!
i need 3-4mm lf1 movement. So what movement would be achieved on lower jaw? 1-2mm? JFL this effect I can attain by injecting .5ml fillers in a chin
Are you certain that's all you need? Well do what you wish, it's up to you. I'd never recommend fillers, but if that's what you want then more power to you.

Your ramus is not slanted but short, that's why you have high gonions. And you're downward growth

Your ramus is not slanted but short, that's why you have high gonions. And you're downward growth
U think ccw lf1 would be enough to cure downward growth? I have 11.5 degrees occlusal plane rn

Nah the ramus doesnt seem too short imo, any update?

• +1
Reactions: chinmax and russiancelreturns
We need 500 more Wolt deliveries before we can progress.
Fucking brutal bullying will never end! Why am I such a low class slavoid...

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson and chinmax
Fucking brutal bullying will never end! Why am I such a low class slavoid...
Sorry, bro. It was more like stating the fact.
I actually wanted to write 5000 at first, but I felt bad about it.

stop mogging me wtf

A short ramus is a result of suboptimal forward growth, in other words, being recessed. There is no cure for it.

A short ramus is a result of suboptimal forward growth, in other words, being recessed. There is a cure for it.
lefort is sufficient. no need for bsso advancement
a longer ramus wouldnt make much of a change, i think it‘s the underbite that makes your side so weird. Your mandible comes forward so much, if it went back your ramus would look okay

a longer ramus wouldnt make much of a change, i think it‘s the underbite that makes your side so weird. Your mandible comes forward so much, if it went back your ramus would look okay
underbite mogga

• Hmm...
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Dr A will fix you

You ramus slant is fine. Your jaw is just downgrown.