Is it even possible to get a sugar mommy as a non chad?

Saoirsecel

Saoirsecel

Don't hate the player, hate the game
I need a sugar mommy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, NormieKilla and Deleted member 8165
No. End of.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, ShineBright, CopeIsReal and 4 others
Big dick

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist and Hades
LOWEST T THREAD I HAVE SEEN SINCE I JOINED SLUTHATE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Deleted member 3902, Chadrapist and 11 others
Only if u have a top 0.001% physique

Yes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
if you're white and a bit above average looking you can get a sugar mama in china. just go to a high-end club and approach chinese milfs

friend of mine who did a semester abroad in beijing got $3000 a month and lots o brand clothes as gifts from a chinese milf in exchange for being available when her husband was on business trips

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, PubertyMaxxer, AscensionMillenium and 19 others
if you're white and a bit above average looking you can get a sugar mama in china. just go to a high-end club and approach chinese milfs

friend of mine who did a semester abroad in beijing got $3000 a month and lots o brand clothes as gifts from a chinese milf in exchange for being available when her husband was on business trips
Were the milfs gl? Like non fat at least

Were the milfs gl? Like non fat at least
non fat botox and filler maxxed typical high society milfs. but meh chinese women aren't the most beautiful

but he loved it. she basically funded his the cost of his semester abroad in exchange for a bit of wild sex every other weekend

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, BigBoy, Deleted member 5746 and 2 others
non fat botox and filler maxxed typical high society milfs. but meh chinese women aren't the most beautiful

but he loved it. she basically funded his the cost of his semester abroad in exchange for a bit of wild sex every other weekend
That dude must feel like a god haha. Is he gl? Chad tier? Body?height?

That dude must feel like a god haha. Is he gl? Chad tier? Body?height?
like your average german 6/10, 6 feet, no body because he‘s kind of a nerd

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and Deleted member 3043
like your average german 6/10, 6 feet, no body because he‘s kind of a nerd
if she gives you 10k a month then it starts to be interesting tbh

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Deleted member 9699, Deleted member 5746 and 1 other person

would love her to buy me an Infinity or Lexus tbh under my name

yeah if ur white and young you can get noodle or even white sugar mommy

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 7776
that's him, your average german
9a826f37 b04a 495d 9f00 e016f2d72455

@NewParasite @Won'tStopNoodling @ablanc10

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Patient A, Deleted member 9699 and 10 others
if she gives you 10k a month then it starts to be interesting tbh
i think they get tired of the same guy after a while, he was just her toyboy, easy so replace

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
i think they get tired of the same guy after a while, he was just her toyboy, easy so replace
Cuz he was not chad or top 0.1% body.

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
being available when her husband was on business trips
Bro that seems risky her man prob has contacts and is powerful Imagine him grtting to know some white dude is fucking his wife when hes gone your gonna die son

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Annihilator, BigBoy and 2 others
Bro that seems risky her man prob has contacts and is powerful Imagine him grtting to know some white dude is fucking his wife when hes gone your gonna die son
if your at that level of the society everyone has something on the side. and they won‘t divorce since none of them would want to lose the luxury life style they have

as if they are in passionate love after 10+ years of marriage when women are on holiday and shopping trips and the men on business trips the entire time, it‘s a different life on that level

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 3043
if your at that level of the society everyone has something on the side. and they won‘t divorce since none of them would want to lose the luxury life style they have

as if they are in passionate love after 10+ years of marriage when women are on holiday and shopping trips and the men on business trips the entire time, it‘s a different life on that level
I still can't believe that guy got to fuck and betabuxx her lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
In Romania, we had a famous couple - she was an old, rich Jewish sugar mama and he was a middle-age drunkard, bum with no job, I don't know if he would qualify as a Chad.
israela-liviu_0.jpg
poza-zilei10.jpg
israela_01-1024x768-1.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Patient A and Deleted member 5746
Yes but the woman will be 1psl and old af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
Yep it’s possible

Plenty of pimps have taken all of women's money without being good looking

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Patient A, BigBoy and 4 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Deleted member 4797
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 5292 and Deleted member 3043
Did you lose your mother at a young age?

giphy.gif

Man, I kinda' feel bad for these chinks but at the same time I don't!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and Deleted member 7098
how do you get a suga moma without doing extreme shit for them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
not unless its your actual mom
no milf is funding yourneet lifestyle

• So Sad

I don't understand how is it that people are able to pay someone this way. But that's because I'm blackpilled and know what it means I guess...

I don't understand how is it that people are able to pay someone this way. But that's because I'm blackpilled and know what it means I guess...
she is married to a millionaire and can't risk the guy to obsess over her or show up at her place unannounced
so she pays his living expenses and school tuition (the $3000 per month) for him to fuck off when she has to play the good house wife and be on stand-by if she's horny - that's a fair business deal, both win in that situation

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Deleted member 5292 and Deleted member 3043

Did the husband know about him/the sex? Or was it like both the husband and wife and partners on the side?

Did the husband know about him/the sex? Or was it like both the husband and wife and partners on the side?
i don't know, i'd expect both to have something on the side, why else would he let his wife go to clubs when he's gone.

but she made sure her husband always was on a "business trip" aka not with her, when she called my friend over. might just be that he saw his mistress and that's when she called up my friend, but who knows.

i wouldn't question her either while she's basically sugar mama-ing my life

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Deleted member 3043
wait wait wait elab :feelswhat:
she payed his school tuition and living expenses (3k per month) while he did his semester abroad there.

so why would he challenge her motives or potentially make her feel bad by pressuring to know why she does it. just go to her when she calls you, fuck her, have a good time and when you're done go away without questioning her.

i wouldn't risk losing out on that just because i wanted to appeal to her morality :feelskek:

• Love it
she payed his school tuition and living expenses (3k per month) while he did his semester abroad there.

so why would he challenge her motives or potentially make her feel bad by pressuring to know why she does it. just go to her when she calls you, fuck her, have a good time and when you're done go away without questioning her.

i wouldn't risk losing out on that just because i wanted to appeal to her morality :feelskek:
any pic of how she could look like, i mean typical lookalike? Want to see if it's possible to be even a bit attracted because it must be brutal.

Based to want to appeal to gook's non existent morality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
any pic of how she could look like, i mean typical lookalike? Want to see if it's possible to be even a bit attracted because it must be brutal.

Based to want to appeal to gook's non existent morality
something like this. your typical upper-class, middle aged chinese millionaire wife

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Deleted member 3043