Is it even worth going clubbing/pursuing romance if I have a condition that requires bimax?

KpopmaxxingGuy

KpopmaxxingGuy

Silver
Obviously going for ONS/FWB, but is it even worth it to go to clubs if I have a facial deformity that requires bimax + CCW (and potentially genioplasty)

What I'm asking is if I should wait or get in on the action now even if my chances are slim to none. Of course, my chances could be slim to none after surgery, I'm just hoping for a good result. Maybe the malocclusion/downward growth isn't even noticeable. Will dm photos but won't post them here.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, grief, N1666 and 2 others
yes nigga, just get some bitch drunk and its easy

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, midlatinocel, aleksander and 6 others
What's your height?

So malocclusion is not as big of a failo as everyone makes it out to be.
when a bitch is drunk, she wont give a fuck as long as you can give her dick

only a chink could make this thread

Chances are if your recessed you look like shit
I am recessed, but I've come to think about the possible reality that maybe my lower third isn't my only issue. I haven't done any morphs or anything so I don't know.

• +1
Reactions: rteme
when a bitch is drunk, she wont give a fuck as long as you can give her dick
Well a decent bitch won't let me get her drunk if she's not attracted to me. And that kind of defeats the purpose, it's pretty much just prostitution the long way around.

Obviously going for ONS/FWB, but is it even worth it to go to clubs if I have a facial deformity that requires bimax + CCW (and potentially genioplasty)

What I'm asking is if I should wait or get in on the action now even if my chances are slim to none. Of course, my chances could be slim to none after surgery, I'm just hoping for a good result. Maybe the malocclusion/downward growth isn't even noticeable. Will dm photos but won't post them here.
can you dm

same height bro. king of manlets jfl. pm your face bhai, turst me i wont leak
Facts, almost nobody calls us short. We're the cutoff. I'll dm

• +1
Reactions: med
Not worth it. Even Wheat Waffles made a video of how he was mogged in a Nightclub as a 5'10 guy

I watched that one, honestly not that concerned since I know a 5'10 slayer. This slayer is the one who brought me to the blackpill in the first place and why I'm not too bothered by my height.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
it's not worth it anyway, not in the current evolutionary ecology. it's pretty much done for high iq blackpilled non npcs at this juncture of the civilizational cycle. cumservatits can keep breeding, but it's a simple matter of math that they will be demographically replaced. plus they are often deeply entrenched in the current thing narrative and purple pilled. many of them support the very systems that are engineering their demise.

make money, fuck hookers, shoot communists. rinse repeat until society collapses and we restart

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, midlatinocel and wishIwasSalludon

just mew bro

it's not worth it anyway, not in the current evolutionary ecology. it's pretty much done for high iq blackpilled non npcs at this juncture of the civilizational cycle. cumservatits can keep breeding, but it's a simple matter of math that they will be demographically replaced. plus they are often deeply entrenched in the current thing narrative and purple pilled. many of them support the very systems that are engineering their demise.

make money, fuck hookers, shoot communists. rinse repeat until society collapses and we restart
how sad is your life

I got 50 slays while needing bimax but hypergamy is worse now than ever and I have only 2 so far in 2024.

Basically you can, but you shouldn’t. Each slay will be low quality and hard fought. Better to use this time to make money so you can afford to be NEET after surgery.

• +1
Reactions: blithe
i promise them bitches are not going to care, there will be guys looking a lot worse than u still pulling

• +1
Reactions: TheMilkMan
Oh i dont know how it is over there but in UK u would have no chance
US is pretty brutal too. Ethnicpill runs true here too

If u are very nt and have good game u could make it work i know a couple short ugly mfs like that
And the quality of lays? Even I can be a conquering chad if I'm happy with laying with landwhales.

At the very least, the only people I've seen who have overcome the ethnicpill are those over 6 feet tall.

If u are very nt and have good game u could make it work i know a couple short ugly mfs like that
And also, how can I be nt when my jaw deformity fucked up my voice.

And the quality of lays? Even I can be a conquering chad if I'm happy with laying with landwhales.

At the very least, the only people I've seen who have overcome the ethnicpill are those over 6 feet tall.
Htb’s

Maybe go and find out nigha

If its how bad u say it is u couldnt even get landwhales

Maybe go and find out nigha
Let's just say that the one time I did go to a party, I was brutally mogged and completely ignored. There was significant racism involved (I hope, given that it was a southern state) but maybe that's just me coping.

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme
Just try it out for 3 weeks.
And see if the results is worth the effort.

Let's just say that the one time I did go to a party, I was brutally mogged and completely ignored. There was significant racism involved (I hope, given that it was a southern state) but maybe that's just me coping.
My friend ur a bimax candidate if ur in a big city racepill is a myth especially in clubs

Is ur teeth croked

Are u undimorphic

Are u a birdcel

Is ur deamanor self consious

These are potential reasons

My friend ur a bimax candidate if ur in a big city racepill is a myth especially in clubs

Is ur teeth croked

Are u undimorphic

Are u a birdcel

Is ur deamanor self consious

These are potential reasons
Teeth were severely crooked at the time. Now it's better, but still have a malocclusion and very severe downgrowth (class III but side profile still looks recessed, that's how bad the downgrowth is)

Bones are fucked because everyone keeps telling me I would look better if I gained some weight on my face.

Demeanor is bluepill cope, I feel like as a user of this website one should know this.

Teeth were severely crooked at the time. Now it's better, but still have a malocclusion and very severe downgrowth (class III but side profile still looks recessed, that's how bad the downgrowth is)

Bones are fucked because everyone keeps telling me I would look better if I gained some weight on my face.

Demeanor is bluepill cope, I feel like as a user of this website one should know this.
Get lip fillers on ur top lip if its underbite

Chin filler if its overbite

These are temp fixes before surgery. No filler anywhere else especially not midface

Get lip fillers on ur top lip if its underbite

Chin filler if its overbite

These are temp fixes before surgery. No filler anywhere else especially not midface
Pretty sure I'm not allowed to have these before surgery. I also look comically ugly in pictures, I'm not sure how one even fixes this.

You could either do one of the following things. You decide your own life.
1. Go to clubs/bars with some friends and enjoy yourself, maybe banter with some women even though it may lead to nowhere
2. Rot inside your little home waiting for a whole year and when you get the bimax and the swelling goes away then you go to a club and stand around wondering why life’s so shit to incels

But how are your dancing skills?

So malocclusion is not as big of a failo as everyone makes it out to be.
depends on the severity
malocclusion is a health concern aesthetics comes second to it even though aesthetics are the primary goal of it

You could either do one of the following things. You decide your own life.
1. Go to clubs/bars with some friends and enjoy yourself, maybe banter with some women even though it may lead to nowhere
2. Rot inside your little home waiting for a whole year and when you get the bimax and the swelling goes away then you go to a club and stand around wondering why life’s so shit to incels
I banter with women on a daily basis in my everyday life. Of course, on the rare occasion I try to escalate, it goes nowhere. It's not like I'm rotting, but I have to wonder if my efforts are futile until I get this surgery. Sure, maybe no one notices exactly what's wrong with my face, but I feel like it would be disingenuous to say people don't notice it at all. My fear is that this failo isn't actually a glaring one, and that I won't become a mogger after fixing it. No chad has a recessed jaw, but is it really the jaw that makes the difference between a chad and non-chad? That is the question I'm racking my head around.

I banter with women on a daily basis in my everyday life. Of course, on the rare occasion I try to escalate, it goes nowhere. It's not like I'm rotting, but I have to wonder if my efforts are futile until I get this surgery. Sure, maybe no one notices exactly what's wrong with my face, but I feel like it would be disingenuous to say people don't notice it at all. My fear is that this failo isn't actually a glaring one, and that I won't become a mogger after fixing it. No chad has a recessed jaw, but is it really the jaw that makes the difference between a chad and non-chad? That is the question I'm racking my head around.
A chad is the guy to be fun around, athletic, the Center of the friend group and who gets some bitches. You already know you won’t become a mogger after doing it, so just wait for it and continue to do what you do. Wearing lifts + good clothes + slight gymmax will help you more.