Is it gay to fuck a femboy once for the experience?

butterworld

butterworld

Zephir
Title basically

yes if you fuck a dude it’s gay

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and butterworld
kys fag

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Sprinkles and butterworld
That's gay

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
No

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
I've tried sex with transwomen when I was down bad. Don't do it

Sex is overrated. Even pinv with cis women is overrated. You're doing this because you are desperate for female validation. You feel that your self-worth as a man, as a human being is measured by your ability to get women. So then if you are hard up with trying to get women, you feel like getting a femboy would be a good substitute for validation. You probably feel that affection, whether it be from a woman or a femboy is going to validate you. My life was still miserable being with a cis woman, let alone a transwoman. I invested a lot of time, effort and money into my relationship and chasing tail. And for what? Just have a wank and then go about your day doing whatever you want to do the rest of the day.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Harold O'brien, mirrormogger and butterworld
I've tried sex with transwomen when I was down bad. Don't do it

Sex is overrated. Even pinv with cis women is overrated. You're doing this because you are desperate for female validation. You feel that your self-worth as a man, as a human being is measured by your ability to get women. So then if you are hard up with trying to get women, you feel like getting a femboy would be a good substitute for validation. You probably feel that affection, whether it be from a woman or a femboy is going to validate you. My life was still miserable being with a cis woman, let alone a transwoman. I invested a lot of time, effort and money into my relationship and chasing tail. And for what? Just have a wank and then go about your day doing whatever you want to do the rest of the day.
bro fucked a trans

bro fucked a trans
I thought I was in love with the very first transwoman I've been with (I hooked up with a CD before her but it didn't really count and I didn't like the CD much). She was Asian on HRT. Her voice was like a woman's. But she was a bitch just like any other cis foid. My last ex, a cis woman, was a better person than her. lmfao. Transwomen are often times straight up predators who prey on the loneliness of straight incels.