• Yes

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
shekelmaxxer

shekelmaxxer

Iron
There was a rumor when the shit was going down that shit's gonna hit $6k.

Is it recovering? or will it hit $6K?

Is this a good time to buy?

Shitcoin

No one knows its crypto, basically gambling your money away. "It's the future brooo" - Extremely Intelligent Individual.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Gaia262, Pumanator and 1 other person
There was a rumor when the shit was going down that shit's gonna hit $6k.

Is it recovering? or will it hit $6K?

Is this a good time to buy?

View attachment 1805307
There are probably more than 30 rumours about BTC right now ranging from its going to 0 to 1million

If you are not much into crypto u can save a bit of money like 100 USD month to slowly buy into btc every month/week instead of big buys

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Pumanator and shekelmaxxer
i think if it dips again it will reach 10k at the lowest. highly unlikely to see 6k btc ever again

• +1
Reactions: shekelmaxxer
i think if it dips again it will reach 10k at the lowest. highly unlikely to see 6k btc ever again
10k is not bad though.

enhanced-17159-1423068265-32.jpg

If you are not much into crypto u can save a bit of money like 100 USD month to slowly buy into btc every month/week instead of big buys
I'm not into crypto, but the dip made me to consider.

10k is not bad though.

enhanced-17159-1423068265-32.jpg

I'm not into crypto, but the dip made me to consider.
The problem with the "dips" in crypto, is that is impossible to measure and to know the depth of the fall. When it was 60k, i heard people often telling me that: "if it dips to 40 i will buy more, if it dips to 20 i ill spend everything in BTC." This illusion of "buying the dip" mindset happens because when the market is very bullish, u are blinded by seeing prices raising every day and cant imagine how things can fall apart so fast, also people have no idea how their emotional state will shift once everything start to crumbles

Once it dropped from 60 to 20 your brain will get used to the price adjusment and the market feeling will completely change your mind. When the entire market is on fear state you will be too, believe me.

After seeing inumerous altcoins and projects failing, i dont feel myself guided nor believe in this buy the "dip" thing anymore

U should only get into BTC / ETH if you really believe in their long-term success and are into long term profit. And i think the best way is to slowly invest an small amount that u can afford to lose weekly/monthly despite the price and let sit down there for few years before realize profits.

If you want short term profits u should study ETH NFT projects and Defi projects on BSC, Avalanche, Fantom, etc.. Those are the best in regards of how many 'X' u can do but extremly risky. Hitting your first 100x is some of the best experiences one can have in life.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, EverythingMaxxer and Chinacurry
Bitcoin got 0 intrinsic value and you can't put a price tag on a coin.

Bitcoin got 0 intrinsic value and you can't put a price tag on a coin.
gold has no more intrinsic value than silver in it's utility to actually construct things etc., but people are willing to pay 87 times more for it.

the american dollar is a piece of paper that has no intrinsic value but people are willing to exchange it to buy goods.

"intrinsic value" of money is not a real thing. if the people say it has value, it has value. it is that simple.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
The problem with the "dips" in crypto, is that is impossible to measure and to know the depth of the fall. When it was 60k, i heard people often telling me that: "if it dips to 40 i will buy more, if it dips to 20 i ill spend everything in BTC." This illusion of "buying the dip" mindset happens because when the market is very bullish, u are blinded by seeing prices raising every day and cant imagine how things can fall apart so fast, also people have no idea how their emotional state will shift once everything start to crumbles

Once it dropped from 60 to 20 your brain will get used to the price adjusment and the market feeling will completely change your mind. When the entire market is on fear state you will be too, believe me.

After seeing inumerous altcoins and projects failing, i dont feel myself guided nor believe in this buy the "dip" thing anymore

U should only get into BTC / ETH if you really believe in their long-term success and are into long term profit. And i think the best way is to slowly invest an small amount that u can afford to lose weekly/monthly despite the price and let sit down there for few years before realize profits.

If you want short term profits u should study ETH NFT projects and Defi projects on BSC, Avalanche, Fantom, etc.. Those are the best in regards of how many 'X' u can do but extremly risky. Hitting your first 100x is some of the best experiences one can have in life.
Problem is stuff like avax won't 100x from here, it's too big, and it impossible to call from the true shitcoins which ones could ever actually 100x.

I agree with ur approach best thing if j want exposure just put couple of hundred a mo th into big coins

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and stressftw
Problem is stuff like avax won't 100x from here, it's too big, and it impossible to call from the true shitcoins which ones could ever actually 100x.

I agree with ur approach best thing if j want exposure just put couple of hundred a mo th into big coins
I agree, avax cant do 100x from here, but isnt about avax is about the projects in those mainnets and exploring those pyramids. Now is not a good moment to be exposed in blockchain imo. I actually think is time to settle down and wait for the next bullrun.

Last year the bullrun was so crazy that out of like 10 projects only 2 or 3 would not profit, and the amount of 'X' u would profit in the others were out of control.

Speaking in Avax, i remember when it's first NFT game project game came out, it was Crabada, it was probably one of the most profitable NFT projects ive seen after Axie

Out of BTC and ETH, Crypto is all about Pyramid schemes and exploring them in the right time, analyzing the hype and get into pre-sales and whitelists

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
gold has no more intrinsic value than silver in it's utility to actually construct things etc., but people are willing to pay 87 times more for it.

the american dollar is a piece of paper that has no intrinsic value but people are willing to exchange it to buy goods.

"intrinsic value" of money is not a real thing. if the people say it has value, it has value. it is that simple.
Gold and silver prices are manipulated by jewish bankers