Is it necessary to morph/photoshop your pics for OLD

nofap

nofap

Master
I made a fat female catfish on tinder and the amount of subhumans that in know irl that looked way better on there pictures was astonishing.

I’ve even caught one off my best frriends morphing his picture on OLD compared to the original one, it Feels like i am the only subhuman that’s unfrauded on OLD.

But how do you even show yourselfs too these females irl when you look way better in your pictures

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Mosh12
I use face app for skin

• Woah
Reactions: Mosh12
Yes you need do photoshop to @averagejoe levels or it’s over

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin
everyone is frauding everything

edit all your photos, add 2-3 inches to your height, fraud EVERYTHING

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: m0ss26, Kristin, MonoTBB and 6 others

niggas are laughing at this but this is actual good advice lol

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB
yeah it's stupid not to, just don't fraud too hard

I made a fat female catfish on tinder and the amount of subhumans that in know irl that looked way better on there pictures was astonishing.

I’ve even caught one off my best frriends morphing his picture on OLD compared to the original one, it Feels like i am the only subhuman that’s unfrauded on OLD.

But how do you even show yourselfs too these females irl when you look way better in your pictures
Wdym old what app Ur talking about

It’s unbelievable how much frauding is going on, that mate of mine looks 2 point worse irl than in his pics, I don’t know how he has the balls to go on a date. Same applies to all the other subhumans i know irl, that look good in pictures. How the fuck will that ever wordkout irl. How do people get away with frauding on OLD when it’s time to meet

I already boosted my manlet height from 183cm to 184 and feel like a frauding subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
It’s unbelievable how much frauding is going on, that mate of mine looks 2 point worse irl than in his pics, I don’t know how he has the balls to go on a date. Same applies to all the other subhumans i know irl, that look good in pictures. How the fuck will that ever wordkout irl. How do people get away with frauding on OLD when it’s time to meet

I already boosted my manlet height from 183cm to 184 and feel like a frauding subhuman.
You get the girls drunk on the date and then they care less maybe