Is it over if I have bow legs?

DildoFaggins

DildoFaggins

Illuminated by God (6’4) Highest SMV on the forum
EyJvYXV0aCI6eyJjbGllbnRfaWQiOiJmcm9udGlmeS1leHBsb3JlciJ9LCJwYXRoIjoiaWhoLWhlYWx0aGNhcmUtYmVyaG

Should I kill myself? Is it klinefelters?

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
what the hell is bow legs and why would it matter

grandpa lost war

what the hell is bow legs and why would it matter
I don't really know tbh but they look kinda subhuman, can't wear shorts because of them

fuck I have those too, I was wondering why I had such a large thigh gap

• So Sad
Reactions: DildoFaggins
fast twitch high t trait even tho its a deformity. other features crossing over bow leg insertions seen in niggers too, usually means ur giga autistic w giga hypermobile traits

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins
fast twitch high t trait even tho its a deformity. other features crossing over bow leg insertions seen in niggers too, usually means ur giga autistic w giga hypermobile traits
Yeah I have high functioning autism and my elbows hyperextend like crazy jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4397
fuck I have those too, I was wondering why I had such a large thigh gap
same when i was a youngcel long ago I always thought it was funny foids didnt eat and had to suffer for my fogger klein strucutre

• Love it
Reactions: jordanisbetterthanu
same when i was a youngcel long ago I always thought it was funny foids didnt eat and had to suffer for my fogger klein strucutre
optimal physique for transitioning tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397
its all connecting to me now. I have the giga autism and athletic ability.

did you also have wider hips almost like a woman in addition to the bow legs cause that's what I have now and my waist is thin so I almost get a fucking hourglass appearance

That’s crazy sauce dude!

did you also have wider hips almost like a woman in addition to the bow legs cause that's what I have now and my waist is thin so I almost get a fucking hourglass appearance
yes, I think it's the wide hips that make my knees look like that. They also fuck my feet so my feet kinda point outwards as I walk, do you get that as well?

• +1
yes, I think it's the wide hips that make my knees look like that. They also fuck my feet so my feet kinda point outwards as I walk, do you get that as well?
no I have pretty normally angled feet. but I have trouble running now not due to cardio ability just due to my leg bone structure

hypermobility has links to autism and a wider than average pelvis.

i gymcelled the illusion away from abov avg bidelt to anime tier in order to counteract the 'klein' curse, I feel like my posture and gait are not like normies, id know but now i dont mind being pigeon as my frame is nice just autism toe walk never goes awy

• +1
Happens in babies sometimes when their knees get deformed due to too tight wrapping

Also often happens in kids that played soccer during growing up
Your knee alignment develops during growing, and over the span of many years playing football during passes and shoots the knee always gets put under more pressure on only one side of the knee, deforming it and changing the angle of the shinbone

It does have a genetic component to it too though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397 and jordanisbetterthanu
Holy fuck I think I got them too
Broski...I think we got klinefelter's

Happens in babies sometimes when their knees get deformed due to too tight wrapping
View attachment 2559125

Your knee alignment develops during growing, and over the span of many years playing football during passes and shoots the knee always gets put under more pressure on only one side of the knee, deforming it and changing the angle of the shinbone

I played soccer so much from age 7-15 fucking damn it

hypermobility has links to autism and a wider than average pelvis.

i gymcelled the illusion away from abov avg bidelt to anime tier in order to counteract the 'klein' curse, I feel like my posture and gait are not like normies, id know but now i dont mind being pigeon as my frame is nice just autism toe walk never goes awy
for gym celling it away what muscles to target??

View attachment 2559125

interesting, was hockey for me

for gym celling it away what muscles to target??
classic gymcel stack, delts and lats 90 percebnt

• +1
interesting, was hockey for me

classic gymcel stack, delts and lats 90 percebnt
ok. to get rid of my hourglass shape should I spam abs and side abs as well? I have pretty wide shoulders and have been been gym celling those typical muscles.