Is it possible for skinny guy (15% BF) with a bloated face to get a lean face in 6 days ? And if so what are all the steps I need to do pliz ?

justleavemealone

justleavemealone

Diamond
I'm down to tryhard these 6 days just someone tell me what to avoid eating/ type of lean exercices/ face yoga + what not to do and shit... pls

• JFL
Reactions: Stackz
15bf and being bloated means you are boneless,

just blast gear at that point

its over

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88

its over
I'm far from boneless lmao I just had 2 dogsht months of being a lazy sugar eater... this summer I had turbo lean face (hollow cheeks if the lighting in the area was optimal angle) so yeah I wouldn't bother doing this thread if I was boneless.. That's why I'm asking if it's possible in a few days of tryhard to get lean face so if u don't have answer to this just don't respond

• JFL
Reactions: credmaxing
I'm far from boneless lmao I just had 2 dogsht months of being a lazy sugar eater... this summer I had turbo lean face (hollow cheeks if the lighting in the area was optimal angle) so yeah I wouldn't bother doing this thread if I was boneless.. That's why I'm asking if it's possible in a few days of tryhard to get lean face so if u don't have answer to this just don't respond
shouldve include this information in your post you dumb curry

yea, water fast+caffeine

and if you can get your hands on some furosemide that'll do the trick

• JFL
Reactions: N1666

its over
Not always it can be just genes.

Low carb and lots of cardio and sleep

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25937

its over
Bloating is real but it has more to do with your diet/sodium intake than your bf%

Its all about hormones, my face was more bloated once at 9% bf then at 20% from the cortisol of doing a big cut (most of the time face was lean at 9% but when my cortisol spiked it became ridiculously bloated).

Sugar doesn't bloat face more then any other carbs do, and even this bloat is gone from some cardio like hill walking even debloats you, like it is naturally intended for humans to be active

• +1
Reactions: Cristiano88
shouldve include this information in your post you dumb curry

yea, water fast+caffeine

and if you can get your hands on some furosemide that'll do the trick
Low carb and lots of cardio and sleep
ok so should I remove anything of what I'm about to do for the next 6 days ? :
running + rope + face yoga tingy
bananas + coffee (with milk and some sugar) + a bit of meat (mostly chicken)

am I gonna have some trouble with energy if I do this ?

PS: I'm not curry I'm white with a hispanic/arab lightskin pheno

Its all about hormones, my face was more bloated once at 9% bf then at 20% from the cortisol of doing a big cut (most of the time face was lean at 9% but when my cortisol spiked it became ridiculously bloated).

Sugar doesn't bloat face more then any other carbs do, and even this bloat is gone from some cardio like hill walking even debloats you, like it is naturally intended for humans to be active
wait that perfectly explains my case

my bf is low but my cortisol is really high and my face looks bloated

how do i lower cortisol to unbloat then?

wait that perfectly explains my case

my bf is low but my cortisol is really high and my face looks bloated

how do i lower cortisol to unbloat then?
I never used anything to lower my cortisol because my face is very rarely bloated, my cortiosol is low, i was just bloated few times at 9% when i was eating less then 1000 calories at one point, and when i did a 3 day water fast where my cortisol got very high.

It's really the basic stuff the keeps cortisol at check, sun, 7+ hours of sleep, sleeping not to late as well, physical activity like hill walking which is the best cardio for humans, burns more then walking, not as much as running but doesn't have the cortisol jump like running does (my city is very hilly so i get this cardio by default when i walk everywhere).

There are some compounds that lower cortisol if you want to go that way. Ashwaganda lowers it but be cautious with it, too low cortisol is very bad, it can induce numbness and anhedonia. MK-667 is good. L-taurine is very based amino acid, regulates the HPA axis indirectly through proper GABA signaling and its cytoprotective effects on the Leydig cells of the testicles which have a possitive feedback to the adrenal glands and cortisol.

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_
Just don’t eat

I never used anything to lower my cortisol because my face is very rarely bloated, my cortiosol is low, i was just bloated few times at 9% when i was eating less then 1000 calories at one point, and when i did a 3 day water fast where my cortisol got very high.

It's really the basic stuff the keeps cortisol at check, sun, 7+ hours of sleep, sleeping not to late as well, physical activity like hill walking which is the best cardio for humans, burns more then walking, not as much as running but doesn't have the cortisol jump like running does (my city is very hilly so i get this cardio by default when i walk everywhere).

There are some compounds that lower cortisol if you want to go that way. Ashwaganda lowers it but be cautious with it, too low cortisol is very bad, it can induce numbness and anhedonia. MK-667 is good. L-taurine is very based amino acid, regulates the HPA axis indirectly through proper GABA signaling and its cytoprotective effects on the Leydig cells of the testicles which have a possitive feedback to the adrenal glands and cortisol.
thanks a lot buddy boyo

I will try ashwagandha and l-taurine then

I didn't know high cortisol caused bloating, ill add it to my list now - I was only aware of low sodium and high potassium intake at a 1:4 ratio, lots of water daily (3L or more) and diuretics (e.g. furosemide) as factors that helped lowering it and getting the hollow cheeks look- is there anything else that I may be missing out that contributes to bloating and/or lowering bloatedness? thanks in advance

Last edited: