Is it possible forf a north alantid to have green eyes?

Axii

Axii

PSL Autist : Chico X O'pry lookalike
I was born with blue eyes and thick black hair

over the years my eyes have gotten darker
and now they are green

I was wondering if the north alantid pheno is possible to have green eyes
might be a low iq question but I'm still not sure

might fraud them back to blue with contacts

• Hmm...
Reactions: 4lt.Real
Intense stare, don't forget that smiling is attractive.

any phenotype in europe can have any eye or haircolor, they're not bound to it, it's mostly the shape of the skull that determines what you are, and you are most likely not north-atlantid because your skull isn't narrow and long enough for it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tai Lung, chadintraining, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person
any phenotype in europe can have any eye or haircolor, they're not bound to it, it's mostly the shape of the skull that determines what you are, and you are most likely not north-atlantid because your skull isn't narrow and long enough for it.
so it's over

so it's over
Northatlantid

the average north-atlantid looks like this it's not a particularly attractive phenotype bone-wise.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: piec, Deleted member 51781 and Heinrich Schmidt

Attachments

• image_2024-02-17_175622408.png
    image_2024-02-17_175622408.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and Deleted member 51781
well im pretty boneless so that checks too
but you aren't boneless and long-faced, the long ass face is the most indicative of north-atlantids, they do not have square faces and most actors coined as north-atlantid actually aren't that at all but rather paleo-atlantids.

but you aren't boneless and long-faced, the long ass face is the most indicative of north-atlantids, they do not have square faces and most actors coined as north-atlantid actually aren't that at all but rather paleo-atlantids.
ah alright

I have North Atlantid coloring, but not north Atlantid skull shape

I have a wider, more square shaped skull

I have North Atlantid coloring, but not north Atlantid skull shape

I have a wider, more square shaped skull
every phenotype in europe is capable of having north atlantid coloring, the gene for black hair exists in pretty much every population, there's hallstatts with black hair that look similar to north-atlantids except even they have more bone on average.

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining

holy shit I look like a boneless woman

I do have some admixture of native American and Portuguese though
but I cant find any pheno that resembles me

if I had to guess you are probably mainly a mix of west alpinid and litorid.
this makes sense here too

Attachments

• image_2024-02-17_181858002.jpg
    image_2024-02-17_181858002.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 0
every phenotype in europe is capable of having north atlantid coloring, the gene for black hair exists in pretty much every population, there's hallstatts with black hair that look similar to north-atlantids except even they have more bone on average.
blue-grey eyes are bounded since green comes from brown. https://physicalanthropology.miraheze.org/wiki/North_Atlantid

Matt bomer, gandy, ian, alain delon and etc are definition of this phenotype, they dont look paleo-atlantid to me at all.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tai Lung