Is it possible only terrible, messed up things to happen in one's life?

R

RAITEIII

Satire account
It's insanity. I don't recall something good ever happening to me for a certain period of time consistently. I've never had peace for like let's say 5-6 month in arrow... my life was always been compromised with extremly messed up things.

If I was very bad looking maybe I would be more more inclined to accept this, but I'm decent looking, and sometimes I can even look a bit nice too, I'm young looking definitely too. I see folks who look much worse have infinitely better luck and lifestyle... and they're happy in their normie lifes like that. I would have settled for a normie lifestyle years back but I was expelled out of this unfortunately and now that's no longer a possibility.

I just can't understand how everything that happens in my life is bad. I'm trying to analyse my behaviour but idk fam...

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao, bloomercel, thereallegend and 2 others
The way I see it is people in general are supposed to have a bad life. That’s the default trajectory of life. You have to try insanely hard for good things to happen. It’s almost like a video game. If you leave your character idle in a video game, will bad things happen or good things? Most likely, bad things will happen.

So, I suppose life isn’t meant to be enjoyed. Only some men get lucky enough to have good lives. But you and I? Our best days are chad’s worst days.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: iam good boy, thereallegend, exo and 1 other person
yes, life is all determined and scripted. there's geometries you can't disobey, and the synastry of every rule will conspire against you in sort of agent smith effect going on in your headway

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy and RAITEIII
The way I see it is people in general are supposed to have a bad life. That’s the default trajectory of life. You have to try insanely hard for good things to happen. It’s almost like a video game. If you leave your character idle in a video game, will bad things happen or good things? Most likely, bad things will happen.

So, I suppose life isn’t meant to be enjoyed. Only some men get lucky enough to have good lives. But you and I? Our best days are chad’s worst days.
I know that if I was extremly good looking and had 9x7 my life would be awesome but being more realistic, I wouldn't expect this results unless I was deformed level in terms of looks.

I'm not even talking about Chad this Chad that. Normies, mormies, or even low tier normies. Or full hearted simps, I see them luck out. Do nice... normie life with normie happiness.

But me I have a trajectory this decade 2020 nearly on the street without a single penny to eat, or rent a place. Zero people I was new in the country and no family. Humiliated and bad mouthed by oldcels throughout the entire year besides getting dumped by a whore for not being 10 inches unlike the other guy and see her posting dick pics on snapchat.

Slander sequel (unrelated to this forum), my parents injected themselves back into my life and made me go bankruptcy with all the savings I had for 1 year. Went away out of the city for a good paying job and an old bitter cunt hated my guts and I ended up quitting. The 55 yo guy who rented my room said that if I dont have sex with him he wont give me the 500$ deposits. I told him off and left.

2022 framed for crimes I didnt commit and 2 gangs chasing me all orchestrated by someone who hates my guts. I lost everything and everyone. Literally.

2023 is already going some way. But I'm so careful now. I could be involved in deep shit but holly caw now I'm even prevent maxing.

I could say many things but I cant post publicly even

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy and JovenCansao
yes, life is all determined and scripted. there's geometries you can't disobey, and the synastry of every rule will conspire against you in sort of agent smith effect going on in your headway
I actually used to believe in destiny, hella. I had premonitory dreams where I could see what would happen in the future.

Sometimes this gave me comfort I was on a the right track. Jfl,

But right now I'm not sure I believe in destiny. Unless my destiny is roping myself, then yh. But I'm not following through yet.

The 55 yo guy who rented my room said that if I dont have sex with him he wont give me the 500$ deposits.
wtf that's horrible

• JFL
Reactions: JovenCansao
I know that if I was extremly good looking and had 9x7 my life would be awesome but being more realistic, I wouldn't expect this results unless I was deformed level in terms of looks.

I'm not even talking about Chad this Chad that. Normies, mormies, or even low tier normies. Or full hearted simps, I see them luck out. Do nice... normie life with normie happiness.

But me I have a trajectory this decade 2020 nearly on the street without a single penny to eat, or rent a place. Zero people I was new in the country and no family. Humiliated and bad mouthed by oldcels throughout the entire year besides getting dumped by a whore for not being 10 inches unlike the other guy and see her posting dick pics on snapchat.

Slander sequel (unrelated to this forum), my parents injected themselves back into my life and made me go bankruptcy with all the savings I had for 1 year. Went away out of the city for a good paying job and an old bitter cunt hated my guts and I ended up quitting. The 55 yo guy who rented my room said that if I dont have sex with him he wont give me the 500$ deposits. I told him off and left.

2022 framed for crimes I didnt commit and 2 gangs chasing me all orchestrated by someone who hates my guts. I lost everything and everyone. Literally.

2023 is already going some way. But I'm so careful now. I could be involved in deep shit but holly caw now I'm even prevent maxing.

You may be a targeted individual. Have you ever been gang stalked before?

First step is leaving this forum

Relatable, specially about not being a subhuman but rather average to a bit above average but still life sucks.
It definitely isn't our looks fucking us up, we just have terrible luck combined with occasional bad decisions that seem to multiply in effect as time goes on.

At this point in my life I have the goals an old man would have, just to live peacefully with myself and my loneliness until I die. I really have no desire for ltrs other than friendships.

Guessed right I think
Combination of terrible luck and bad decisions that impact us harder than they should.
wtf that's horrible
Yes! I really hope you recover OP! Sending virtual hugs your way!

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
You may be a targeted individual. Have you ever been gang stalked before?
I am relatively new to that word. I dont
like it because most people associated with it seem to be in an altered mental state, which doesn't give a good impression. In other words they look nuts but I cannot comment on their situations without appropiate knowledge.

It is possible that someone who has a personal beef with you is controlling their networks to do things to scare you or either harm you phisycally also. Anyone could do this with relative ease, specially if you lied and you have built a mask of an ethical person. However, it's a one off card. You normally cannot tell a set of person a story to help you because someone is fucking with you twice without them suspecting and wonder why the fuck you get in so much trouble and if you have smth to do.

This is done to induce fear principally, to destabilize you mentally. Beyond that, it's unique to the severity of circumnstances.

Relatable, specially about not being a subhuman but rather average to a bit above average but still life sucks.
It definitely isn't our looks fucking us up, we just have terrible luck combined with occasional bad decisions that seem to multiply in effect as time goes on.

At this point in my life I have the goals an old man would have, just to live peacefully with myself and my loneliness until I die. I really have no desire for ltrs other than friendships.

Guessed right I think
Combination of terrible luck and bad decisions that impact us harder than they should.

Yes! I really hope you recover OP! Sending virtual hugs your way!
Thanks

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back