Is it possible to be decently well off if non NT

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
Is it possible for me to be well off financially if I have autism + adhd.

I have 8K rn and I for the most part save my money. However with what I have it’s kind of impossible to be truly rich unless I have giga high 160+ iq (my iq Is 110-119).

Im not looking to be rich tbh. I’m just seeing how possible it is to have a 6 figure job while like this. But the issue is that the economy is worsening here in the west. I don’t really expect to own a home by myself due to insane mortgage rates. Also I want to avoid usury as much as I can due to how evil it is and satanic but it is necessary for some things

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining and nigkook
8K USD in Brazil is pretty good

8K USD in Brazil is pretty good
I got it from wage slaving for 2 summers. It’s not hard to save up a few thousand from wageslaving.

I got it from wage slaving for 2 summers. It’s not hard to save up a few thousand from wageslaving.
Isn't this like half the yearly median wage?

Yeah its not if you don't have expenses etc

Isn't this like half the yearly median wage?
Mate I’m not saying what I got from waging is good.
Yeah its not if you don't have expenses etc
I don’t lmfao. But in the future when I do ID prefer having a decent job that pays 80-100K+ if I want to survive in today’s economy. However even then I probably still won’t move out unless I’m lucky and have a ltr

Impossible, getting decent role requires networking.
You will be stuck at entry level doing hard technical work for life because that’s what you’re good for as an autist.

• +1
Reactions: Failedtruecel_ and ElTruecel
If you're lucky, you can be the dumbest human kind on this earth and make a bunch of money, don't focus on your IQ, I've seen smart af people being broke and dumbest people making insane amounts of money. Remember this quote: "You don't have to know everything; you just have to know enough".

Yes, it is possible.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and ElTruecel
If you're lucky, you can be the dumbest human kind on this earth and make a bunch of money, don't focus on your IQ, I've seen smart af people being broke and dumbest people making insane amounts of money. Remember this quote: "You don't have to know everything; you just have to know enough".

Yes, it is possible.
My iq is fine it’s 110-119 the issue is actually being neurodivergent rather than intelligence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60053
Is it possible for me to be well off financially if I have autism + adhd.

I have 8K rn and I for the most part save my money. However with what I have it’s kind of impossible to be truly rich unless I have giga high 160+ iq (my iq Is 110-119).

Im not looking to be rich tbh. I’m just seeing how possible it is to have a 6 figure job while like this. But the issue is that the economy is worsening here in the west. I don’t really expect to own a home by myself due to insane mortgage rates. Also I want to avoid usury as much as I can due to how evil it is and satanic but it is necessary for some things
It is possible, but it depends on the field you work in

You shouldn’t have a problem in most STEM fields, but you may have an issue in fields which require talking to a lot of people (like sales or finance)

It also depends on how non nt you are any your social skills, as you can be non nt and do well in those areas if you have good enough social skills and can at least fraud being nt to an extent

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
I'm giga non-NT and atleast above average IQ and I find it really hard to have or start a career especially if it's a corporate one

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel