Is it possible to change eyes from blue to amber?

tomm1453

tomm1453

Iron
I currently have medium blue-grey eyes (i believe they are D10) and i wanna know if its possible at all for them to become amber. If not i will just try and lighten them to get a brighter blue instead of blue grey. In this case can anyone tell me how i can lighten them. I read the eye lightening guide from @ElBastardo but the youtube video of how to make the solution is private so i dont know how i can lighten my eyes

Who doesn't want blue eyes nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, DelonLover1999, Egyptianmogger and 3 others
type shit type shit innit 😂

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, aleksander, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
I'm using melanotan in one of my eyes but it doesn't seem like you understand

making it anything other than blue means darkening it, there's no changing color, only stimulating melanin, or altering the type of melanin

All synonymous with darkening

I can dm pics though I've done exactly that for heterochromia, not super prominent yet.

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator

making it anything other than blue means darkening it, there's no changing color, only stimulating melanin, or altering it

I can dm pics though I've done exactly that for heterochromia, not super prominent yet.
Dm

if you remove my bright eyes i become ugly why would you ever do that tom go catch jerry stop making dumb questions

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Dicktator
nigga wants to become curry from aryan

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and aleksander

making it anything other than blue means darkening it, there's no changing color, only stimulating melanin, or altering the type of melanin

yeah dm me

It's impossible, you can only get ember by burning off the pigment from naturally between eyes with stroma. And a lot of people would have blue and green under the layer of brown too.

if you remove my bright eyes i become ugly why would you ever do that tom go catch jerry stop making dumb questions
my eyes arent bright, atm they are blue-grey, but a bit closer to grey than blue

This example

Attachments

• images (51).jpeg
    images (51).jpeg
    4 KB · Views: 0

Yo, show photo, that sounds cool asf!

I currently have medium blue-grey eyes (i believe they are D10) and i wanna know if its possible at all for them to become amber. If not i will just try and lighten them to get a brighter blue instead of blue grey. In this case can anyone tell me how i can lighten them. I read the eye lightening guide from @ElBastardo but the youtube video of how to make the solution is private so i dont know how i can lighten my eyes
why do you not like your blue eyes, blue eyes are the beauty standard.

• +1
What is wrong with you? Do you also wanna purposefully jump into a burning building to get 3rd degree burns and become deformed?

• +1
I currently have medium blue-grey eyes (i believe they are D10) and i wanna know if it’s possible at all for them to become amber. If not i will just try and lighten them to get a brighter blue instead of blue grey. In this case can anyone tell me how i can lighten them. I read the eye lightening guide from @ElBastardo but the youtube video of how to make the solution is private so i dont know how i can lighten my eyes

I currently have medium blue-grey eyes (i believe they are D10) and i wanna know if its possible at all for them to become amber. If not i will just try and lighten them to get a brighter blue instead of blue grey. In this case can anyone tell me how i can lighten them. I read the eye lightening guide from @ElBastardo but the youtube video of how to make the solution is private so i dont know how i can lighten my ey

Yeuxclaire