Is it possible to gain muscles from resistance bands only

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Assuming u have already passed the newbie gains, is resistance bands still induce hypertrophy or free weight is the only way from that point?

• JFL
Reactions: niggerballsack34
Assuming u have already passed the newbie gains, is resistance bands still induce hypertrophy or free weight is the only way from that point?
Yes, I know of militia paratroopers who trained with only the elastics of their parachutes.

I also know of military men who wear elastic bands of different densities for training.

So yes you can, but you would have to look for elastic bands firm enough to work the muscle.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
sup meraki unrelated to the question but how are you keeping yourself debloated these days? still drinking coconut water?

• +1
sup meraki unrelated to the question but how are you keeping yourself debloated these days? still drinking coconut water?
I have found chugging oral rehydration solution with WHO formula 750ml at once first thing upon waking up help alot.

dextrose helps water, sodium and potassium absorption faster

yes

• Woah
Harder to progress but yes you can still build if your structurally planned with progressively overloading.

• +1
how come I couldn't find transformation photo from resistant bands alone?
because no one is retarded enough to only use resistance bands if what they want is results, you can get results but ur purposely handicapping yourself lol

• So Sad
because no one is retarded enough to only use resistance bands if what they want is results, you can get results but ur purposely handicapping yourself lol

can resistant band replace bench press?

since I have most equipment except bench press

mate just get some adjustable dumbbells off amazon

Do you know how to stay optimally hydration throughout the whole day
The easiest?

can resistant band replace bench press?

since I have most equipment except bench press
you can set them up a certain way to be able to do chest flyes, and can even set them up as a makeshift chest press machine yes, but if you have a bench or even a flat couch or even a FLOOR, just buy dumbbells and you can hit chest 10x more efficiently

pm me with ur current equipment available and what budget you have to upgrade i can help you out

• Woah
just do some push up pull ups and lateral raises and cardio

yes its possible, uve seen my physique.

• +1
I do lateral raises with 2 bands . Seen growth