Is It possible to have bone degradation at 28 yo?

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
I Just Lost my jawline, Is not even bloat, even If i pull my neck brahminboss style there Is fucking nothing there. How the fuck Is It possible? I see 40 yo with jawlines

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
life already ended a long time ago

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
life already ended a long time ago
IMG 20230802 043846 172
nope i looked like this last year and was shagging 19 yo htbs. Definitely not long ago

• JFL
Reactions: Azonin and Manletmachine
  • JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
Maybe you gained weight, or it could be muscle weakness.

I'm the same age and I started using a jaw training rubber, my jaw looks better than ever now.

Maybe you gained weight, or it could be muscle weakness.

I'm the same age and I started using a jaw training rubber, my jaw looks better than ever now.
No Bro i Lost bone, even If i pull my skin i see no jaw

your ears look weird as fuck and you have dirty unclean skin
Skin Is cope i have a Better skin now but look worse

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Why do you have a small patch of pubic hair where your Adam’s Apple is supposed to be?

• JFL
you got shit genetics gang i didnt have any of that acne shit
Bro shut the fuck up i'll track you and beat you to a pulp

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock and Manletmachine
and then you woke up
Ahahahahah not funny
Also didn't you Just said i was gl last week? Now i posted Pic from last year when i was tinder Slayer and you got triggered

You should've been mewing you're fault boyo

i had such thing when i worked night shifts

you are probably unhealthy rn

Bad posture maybe

Ahahahahah not funny
Also didn't you Just said i was gl last week? Now i posted Pic from last year when i was tinder Slayer and you got triggered
I didn't say you were gl, you have crusty eyes bean head shitskin cauliflower ear ogre sub 5 structure, probably short too

You look like an ugly brown btech version of linus tech tips
Porco dio Bro i would fuck you up so bad if you were in front of me.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Porco dio Bro i would fuck you up so bad if you were in front of me.
Nigga shut the fuck up stop rampaging because I called you ugly look at yourself tell me what is good looking about you

Nigga shut the fuck up stop rampaging because I called you ugly look at yourself tell me what is good looking about you
you look brown as shit dawg if you're italian you're one of those shitskin southern italians

Yeah you call me ugly while i was shagging girls so you're a retard. I don't even look like that anymore so no point arguing

Yeah you call me ugly while i was shagging girls so you're a retard. I don't even look like that anymore so no point arguing
So what do you look like

So what do you look like
"I don't even look like that anymore" nigger admits he is an ugly shitstain slaying some recessed 4eye girls in southern italy comes to show off on an incel forum

how many girls you've fucked isn't an indication of how physically attractive you are, ugly rich dudes slay.

"I don't even look like that anymore" nigger admits he is an ugly shitstain slaying some recessed 4eye girls in southern italy comes to show off on an incel forum
You definitely missed the point of the thread or my response to what you said

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Sounds Like mental illness ngl, Bones dont disappear in the span of a year