Is it possible to have such shit ab genetics you can’t get abs

pumpeduppecs

pumpeduppecs

Platinum
Like if you train abs hard af every day and are sub 12% bf and still dont have good abs like wtf is it even possible?

Yes, you’d need implants. Rare case though

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
Yes. Just look at the rock's abs (he has very bad ones jfl)

Extremely unlikely but possible. Look at The Rock

Extremely unlikely but possible. Look at The Rock
It might be over for me I just googled it and the rock is 6’5 (same height as me) if he doesn’t have abs with the amount of peds he takes it’s over for me fuck I’ll never be aesthetic

It's just not that visible

When I’m lean literally every other muscle group is visible except for my abs it looks ridiculous I’ve thought about trying to inject shnthol into my abs just so I can look normal and have a rounded physique

When I’m lean literally every other muscle group is visible except for my abs it looks ridiculous I’ve thought about trying to inject shnthol into my abs just so I can look normal and have a rounded physique
What is your body fat

It might be over for me I just googled it and the rock is 6’5 (same height as me) if he doesn’t have abs with the amount of peds he takes it’s over for me fuck I’ll never be aesthetic
Nigga you're lean and 6'5 who gives a fuck about abs?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and zura
Still don’t get matches with non whales on tinder so so I care
Brutal I forgot that 6'5 is average height to foids in 2023 jfl 6'8 or nothing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, schizo echochamber, TheBrownOne and 1 other person
Brutal I forgot that 6'5 is average height to foids in 2023 jfl 6'8 or nothing
I feel like a sick physique could be the thing that ascends me I’m 6’5 face has been rated mtn by users on this forum if I could get a sick physique I’d probably be good enough for some matches.
lol but yeah even with my height listed and pics of me towering over normies I get like 3 or less likes on tinder and they are all ugly whales

Last edited:
The rock has too much bodyfat for his abs to be fully visible, which is generally the case with wrestlers. Most people who think they're lean enough to have abs, just aren't lean enough.

unlikely, probs just a skinny fatso, deadlift twice a week was enough to bring mine out without losing body fat cause it was undermuscled from being a skinnyfatcel ages ago

You could do a cycle or two and see how it goes, or you could get ab implants, way safer and you can basically choose the type of abs, synthol for abs is a bad bloat idea.

You could do a cycle or two and see how it goes, or you could get ab implants, way safer and you can basically choose the type of abs, synthol for abs is a bad bloat idea.
Fr? I cant imagine getting a surgery to get abs I think a big part of the problem is I used to be really fat so I have a lot of loose skin I dont fill out.
Is synthol really that dangerous I thought it was pretty common for bodybuilders.

Fr? I cant imagine getting a surgery to get abs I think a big part of the problem is I used to be really fat so I have a lot of loose skin I dont fill out.
Is synthol really that dangerous I thought it was pretty common for bodybuilders.
Loose skin is a whole other problem, might not even be bad ab genetics but loose skin, in that case there’s surgery to tighten that loose skin. And synthol is really dangerous but the main point of not using it is because it would just make you look bloated and uneven using it on abs, but then again if you’re going to risk something like this just cycle and see how it goes.

The rock has too much bodyfat for his abs to be fully visible, which is generally the case with wrestlers. Most people who think they're lean enough to have abs, just aren't lean enough.
no there are people who literally don't have any full ab bellies and no amount of working out can change it
even at 2 percent bodyfat

abs are genetics partly. I never train abs but they still visible even while bulking or fatmaxxing

Anything is possible with inbred ethnics like yourself, it’s all unpredictable

You’re probably overestimating your ab size and underestimating your bf%. Good abs are really fucking hard to get. That’s why you almost never see them IRL.

You’re probably overestimating your ab size and underestimating your bf%. Good abs are really fucking hard to get. That’s why you almost never see them IRL.
I took a bod pod

abs are genetics partly. I never train abs but they still visible even while bulking or fatmaxxing
I get this but even with bad genetics shouldn’t I at least get some visible abs if I train the piss out of then and I’m lean enough?

I get this but even with bad genetics shouldn’t I at least get some visible abs if I train the piss out of then and I’m lean enough?
What’s your training routine for abs?

It's hard not to have abs if you have some muscle there and have low body fat. A lot of low bodyfat skinny guys lack abs from not having hardly any muscle there though.

Hanging leg raises 4x10 everyday
I think that’s your problem. I’d try a combination of heavy weighted crunches and callisthenic skill work (L-sits, planches, etc.). Only 2-3 times a week

Learn anatomy, we all have abs. The only difference would be the genetics, you can get a 4/6/8 pack depending on your genetics. 4 will obviously make your abs less visible, while 8 is very rare.

Lose fat + exercise abs with WEIGHTS.

its not easy process when i was a kid I was training abs rigorously. Obviously, I was aushwitzmaxxed already as a teen and even then it took approximately a year to get somewhat visible abs.