Is it possible to meet girls in the gym?

Zangano1

Zangano1

friendless
I go to the gym and I see beautiful girls.
How could I get to know one?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823, Mainstream, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
fack man this 1 girl in my gym is sooooo hot bro

• Love it
Reactions: Zangano1
they always with an ugly bitch i swear

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Jamaldickjavontus and Zangano1
Its actually pretty easy to know if a girl at the gym is into you. Just see if they take a look at you or maybe even do a double take at you. If they look at you and they smile just approach them. You should note that it could also be because you look like a subhuman.

• Woah
Its actually pretty easy to know if a girl at the gym is into you. Just see if they take a look at you or maybe even do a double take at you. If they look at you and they smile just approach them. You should note that it could also be because you look like a subhuman.
Everyone stares at me when I go outaide because my face is red

Foids don’t wanna give gym men pussy unless they’re the best of the best and tallest of tallest and biggest cock of biggest cock

• So Sad
Foids don’t wanna give gym men pussy unless they’re the best of the best and tallest of tallest and biggest cock of biggest cock
Its the opposite gym girls go for average looking dudes or below matched psl

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Zangano1
completely impossible. the only girl friendly to me was on that was with her bf and she was an ltb too

• So Sad
You can try approaching them. Just make sure to get out before the cops arrive bro.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory and Zangano1
Take this advice at your own risk, but it’s a start I guess
Start with eye contact. If she holds it or smiles, you might be ok. Don’t stare at her though and don’t be always looking at her or you look like serial killer. Try it a few times during different sessions. If she is receptive to the eye contact twice or more you’re probably good to try talking to her, but not while she is working out and not even during rest periods. Wait until the end of her session or when she goes to fill up her water bottle. Or even better, if you catch her on the way in. Everyone likes to talk about what they’re working that day so if you catch her going in say hello and ask her what’s on the agenda.

Take this at your own risk as I’ve had varying levels of success with it. How attractive you are plays the largest role.

If she doesn't think you are attractive, she might report you to the gym and get you banned from there. So be careful. Don't wanna be part of the #metoo movement

I deserve them

They usually have some twink boyfriend

• So Sad