is it really just being nice?

A

aquaaxe

Iron
A few days ago i was waiting for my bus and i saw a man (maybe 5'11-6'1) with his girlfriend i assume, they were hugging and kissing, he looked like the stereotypical nerd, he had those square glasses, short greasy hair, absolutely no style (overly skinny jeans with a polyester black hoodie) he was also a ginger, his jawline was receeded i think he might have a underbite, and horrible acne all over his face. On the other hand his girlfriend was actually pretty cute, she had brown hair, brown eyes, was like 5-8 inches shorter than him, had a nice side profile and everything i assume they were both around 15-17 years of age.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
beta provider theory

a bad boy will seduce her from her nerd bf in the next year

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Good for him I guess, idk.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and vermillioncorefan
  • JFL
Reactions: traveler and wollet2
imagine preying on 15 yo kids as a 30yo creepy man end ur dogshit life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130 and socialcel
A few days ago i was waiting for my bus and i saw a man (maybe 5'11-6'1) with his girlfriend i assume, they were hugging and kissing, he looked like the stereotypical nerd, he had those square glasses, short greasy hair, absolutely no style (overly skinny jeans with a polyester black hoodie) he was also a ginger, his jawline was receeded i think he might have a underbite, and horrible acne all over his face. On the other hand his girlfriend was actually pretty cute, she had brown hair, brown eyes, was like 5-8 inches shorter than him, had a nice side profile and everything i assume they were both around 15-17 years of age.
A grey's ramblings

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
who gives a fuck

beta provider theory

a bad boy will seduce her from her nerd bf in the next year
Tbh. You only notice these relationships because they're the exception

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, traveler and vermillioncorefan
Tbh. You only notice these relationships because they're the exception
legit

most relationship are just people with other people

most females aint getting approached by new guys to entice them to leave their current relationship

Oofy doofy tall is law

Attachments

• IMG_3693.jpeg
    IMG_3693.jpeg
    102.7 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back