Is it the little things that makes incels

Pikabro

Pikabro

Pikacel
I think the non NT incel problem isn’t a deep seated form of trauma but a thousand little cuts. Like being too pussy to do a cinema coupon scam when that only harms the company, workers don’t really give af and neither does the owner of the hacked account. Avoiding tomfoolery in general despite the consequences being nonexistent yet being too pussy to do actual good things like major career decisions or looksmaxxing because of some minor obstacle.

Well tbh this is just really one big issue which is being high inhib but you get where I’m coming from. Being held back by little things and having little non NT habits etc that build up and destroy your life/future as a result.

Even the face. Some incels have a face that is gl or average on paper but held back by little traits like prey eyes or slightly fucked harmony making him look ‘off’.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
A lot goes into it. Sometimes you gotta just accept it bud.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
  • +1
Reactions: bluntmullet and Pikabro
3549.jpg

I think the non NT incel problem isn’t a deep seated form of trauma but a thousand little cuts. Like being too pussy to do a cinema coupon scam when that only harms the company, workers don’t really give af and neither does the owner of the hacked account. Avoiding tomfoolery in general despite the consequences being nonexistent yet being too pussy to do actual good things like major career decisions or looksmaxxing because of some minor obstacle.

Well tbh this is just really one big issue which is being high inhib but you get where I’m coming from. Being held back by little things and having little non NT habits etc that build up and destroy your life/future as a result.

Even the face. Some incels have a face that is gl or average on paper but held back by little traits like prey eyes or slightly fucked harmony making him look ‘off’.
Finally you're learning.