Is it true girls lose respect when u fail to hold eye contact

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Let’s say ur somewhere like a train on ur phone then u lift ur head up to look around and make eye contact with a girl looking at u

Should I hold it or take it away immediately and if u do is there a chance she’ll lose interest?

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Hernan, sub5c3l and 2 others
stare her down to assert dominance foids love that crap

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, Hernan and sub5c3l
Yes that's why you need to always maintain eye contact with them, shower 3 times a day, do nofap and also use tactical soap daily

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, Hernan, sub5c3l and 3 others
Idc what anyone else says, holding eye contact is a cheat code. (htn+ only)

Makes a bitch attached to you

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, <6PSLcel, randomop and 3 others
Wym. Eye contact lets you know whether to approach or not. Otherwise you’re just staring and don’t mean nothing. Usually it means interest if it’s a long eye contact or they look multiple times.

Don’t ever approach women without the eye contact invite. You only approach when she makes it clear that she has her interest on you.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Idc what anyone else says, holding eye contact is a cheat code. (htn+ only)

Makes a bitch attached to you
I have autism so most times when a girl looks at me I look away

Sometimes I do force myself it’s easier when Ik the person :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
Wym. Eye contact lets you know whether to approach or not. Otherwise you’re just staring and don’t mean nothing. Usually it means interest if it’s a long eye contact or they look multiple times.

Do normies approach women at random? Wtf kind of creeper shit is that. You only approach when she makes it clear that she has her interest on you.
Yeah tbh the best ioi is particularly the looking down and at u multiple times that’s so nice and it’s obvious

Shows she’s not confident whore and she’s also interested in u usually they hold for 3 seconds look down then later back at u again and repeat multiple times

just dont look like a deer in headlights, hold contact for a few seconds more and if interested (After a quick assessment of her features) try talking and if not just shift ur glance like its nothing

• +1
Yeah tbh the best ioi is particularly the looking down and at u multiple times that’s so nice and it’s obvious

Shows she’s not confident whore and she’s also interested in u usually they hold for 3 seconds look down then later back at u again and repeat multiple times
Yeah if you are htn or above, you’ll get these stares often in class. Literally the same girls will eye fuck you every time in class and you already know wassup.
I always one up those confident bitches that stare hard. Last week, I was walking down the hall and some Asian foid stared me in the eyes from one end of the hall to other. I maintained hard eye contact from the moment I saw her to walking past her, but she didn’t even flinch. I was low key intimidated.

• +1
i cannot hold eye contact with girls i find attractive

• +1
i cannot hold eye contact with girls i find attractive
Same for me it’s hard I can only hold eye contact with girls I either find ugly or lost sexual desire for

Then I basically just see them as a homie

• +1
Reactions: sub5outsider