is it true women are creeped out by white men ?

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
50518BFE 3FEC 4D98 BBA5 20B0ECC2C48E
D98D811A DABD 47A5 8CAB E52608C434D9

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and NormieWithBigPP
They are scared not creeped out, this is a good thing we're hunters.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, NormieWithBigPP, GrayEyedBarrett and 1 other person
Strike fear into their hearts.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, NormieWithBigPP and GrayEyedBarrett
"they are in their right being scared by cis white males after all they are all wayciss neo-naziSS"
soyjak_hd_by_ametistnyanchan_ddkzavz-fullview.jpg

tbh I dont even know whats the point of larping as a non racist to these people anymore, no matter what you do you are always the bad guy because "just being non-racist isnt enough, you need to be anti-racist too", so you must kneel down and kiss some dudes boots just to prove how non racist you are, you need to be a submissive cuckold just so you dont get called buzz-words, well fuck that then I would rather be "racist", after all thats what is expected from you if you are a straight white man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, NormieWithBigPP and Deleted member 6675
Women love bad guys

this is a good thing portraying white men as dangerous, it will give badboy halo

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, NormieWithBigPP and JackSparrow
that is the most dishonest thing i have ever read

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga
It's all just virtue signalling

If they accidently found themselves in some black neighborhood at night they'd piss themselves and try to gtfo there asap
If they found themselves in some middle class suburb they'd ring a doorbell and ask for the way

Bashing white people and white guilt are very hot right now amongst NPC's. All it achieves is they get less people to agree with their cause because of their silly grudge against all white people. If they were smart (which they're not, because they're protesting during a fucking pandemic :lul: ) they'd focus their efforts on either police brutality OR racism for every race instead of just blacks without putting the by far most represented race down. That way you have the Asian and Indian community's sympathy as well as way more whites who want nothing to do with this white guilt cuck shit

I don't even know what the protests are about anymore, feels like they wanna change just about everything jfl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, Gaia262, JackSparrow and 1 other person